New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you agree with "carless Sundays"at Emerald Ave in Ortigas Center?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I agree with the idea

6 42.86%
  • No, I oppose the idea.

5 35.71%
  • I have no opinion / undecided

3 21.43%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

NOTICE: Emerald Avenue in Ortigas Center will be Carless from 6:00am-12:00nn on Sundays starting June 3 2012.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Do you agree or dis-agree with this move for Ortigas Center?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i like it. less pollution, less traffic and it's better for your health. i wish they do this at edsa on a weekday once a week, if you want to pass by edsa with your car you have to pay a fine.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx
    i like it. less pollution, less traffic and it's better for your health. i wish they do this at edsa on a weekday once a week, if you want to pass by edsa with your car you have to pay a fine.
    Seriously? Lol!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by stavros View Post
    Seriously? Lol!
    yes, if done properly that is. the problem is i doubt that will happen just look at the fun runs we have.

the idea is great but how it was done, well you see my point.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005

Earth Day huh?

somewhere in process the message got lost

hahahaha

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Token attempt. What would happen is that the cars that would have passed by Emerald will take the long way around, hence burning more fuel and causing more traffic. My 2 cents.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    environmental terrorism... ooops! i mean activism... environmental activism is on the rise

9. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    environmental terrorism... ooops! i mean activism... environmental activism is on the rise
    Tama! Akshuli nung napatambay ako sa Ortigas area. Kumain ako sa Mcdo near Podium eh hindi pala sila nagbibigay ng straw every Friday. Gandemit! Large Coke float pa naman inorder ko. Takeout pa. Bwisit itong environment activism ng Pasig.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Bastos View Post
    Tama! Akshuli nung napatambay ako sa Ortigas area. Kumain ako sa Mcdo near Podium eh hindi pala sila nagbibigay ng straw every Friday. Gandemit! Large Coke float pa naman inorder ko. Takeout pa. Bwisit itong environment activism ng Pasig.
    Haha, natawa ako dito, coke float without straw, take out, pano pa kung iinumin mo while driving? Pahirapan.

On topic, gano ba kalala ang traffic sa ortigas sa sunday ng umaga? Kung di naman ganon kaabala, ok lang.
    Last edited by BratPAQ; May 28th, 2012 at 03:08 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Emerald Avenue "carless" every Sunday starting June 3 2012