New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    yeah true. there are way too many cars on EDSA + the traffic mismanagement of the current MMDA.

the previous MMDA administration was way better in managing edsa. sorry for reiterating this always, because back then my travel time (in a bus) from fairview to boni was about 1 hr 30 minutes. now, it's 2 hrs 30 minutes. maybe if public transportation was way faster and had a definite time of arrival, more people would be encouraged to leave their cars at home and take the train or bus.
    Not just the MMDA, but the LTO and the LGUs.

What the heck happened to the DOTC going after all the colorum buses? Takot ba sila sa mga retiradong heneral?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    little of topic, tuloy na raw yung connection ng nlex to slex, heard it sa news kanina, i believe this would reduce traffic on edsa and c5.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    little of topic, tuloy na raw yung connection ng nlex to slex, heard it sa news kanina, i believe this would reduce traffic on edsa and c5.
    Groundbreaking na kanina. Kailan kaya matatapos?

Postponed daw muna ang EDSA Rehab, nabasa ko lang din. Pag-aaralan daw muna. Dapat lang!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano ba Itong pnoy admin, lahat pagaaralan na Lang Wala na natutuloy...

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

natawa naman ako sa pag-aaralan, malamang may studies na yan na ginawa. napag-aralan nila na negative effect sa mga botante sa susunod na halalan.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

napag-aralan nga nilang trapik daw ang senyales na lumalago ang ekonomiya at marami daw trabaho sa pinas pero walang aplikante, puro hindi qualified... nak ng teteng...

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    maraming kalyeng mas sira pa sa edsa na dapat unahin.
    and more farm to market roads please.
    and new roads to great travel destinations to further boost tourism.

add to that, more and better road signs all over the country please!!!

at medyo off topic - pakidagdag na rin mga decent CRs in tourist destinations plus set aside money for their upkeep.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Urong-sulong tong gobyerno. Ang dami ng plinano na proyekto umpisa pa nung ibida nila yung PPP, puro na lang delayed ang implementation. Yung mga bidding laging na-eextend kagaya yung connector ng naia mula skyway delayed na naman bidding. Hindi yata magkasundo sa mga kikitain.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    dont really care much about the rehab of edsa, the bottlenecks are there not because of road condition. but im interested sa flyover sa edsa taft, kahit yun muna.
    Same here. Perhaps this is a better project to implement as against doing the whole EDSA.

Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    yeah true. there are way too many cars on EDSA + the traffic mismanagement of the current MMDA.

the previous MMDA administration was way better in managing edsa. sorry for reiterating this always, because back then my travel time (in a bus) from fairview to boni was about 1 hr 30 minutes. now, it's 2 hrs 30 minutes. maybe if public transportation was way faster and had a definite time of arrival, more people would be encouraged to leave their cars at home and take the train or bus.
    I agree here. The current MMDA seems to be lackluster in managing traffic discipline. The buses (and cars even) are really making a killing in flaunting road rules.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by foifoi05 View Post

frm Tof Gaer Phils

so ganyan din ba ang asphalt na gagamitin? glossy, hehe :D
    ayos yan, pang drifting..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast