New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    What made them think these road closures without work suspensions for at least affected ncr areas was even possible?

They already know what happens even with just a single lane closure at Edsa, what more for full road closures. Where they so out of touch with realities to know that these will affect the commuting/motoring working public in these areas?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Spent a lazy late afternoon/early evening sojourn yesterday at the ATC with wifey.... Went through C5 south in a breeze and entered SLEX south with light traffic....(well, of course Bicutan and Sucat interchanges are always the main causes of the slowdown)....

As expected,- traffic along East Service Road (I assume northbound) was already overflowing at C5.... C5 north traffic, on the other hand, was backed-up a kilometer further south of Heritage Park....

I feel for those who were caught in the monstrous traffic yesterday... The Traffic Management Group should not have done the blocking of these roads... As I was ranting earlier here,- they are "geniuses", paid in blood, sweat and tears by our tax money.....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

25.8K:shazam:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    And thanks to Toyota's patented E-Nano air purifier and buttery soft leather, I didn't once get sleepy or irritated while driving.
    LOL. Shameless plug! Maybe Toyota will gift you with the media unit once it's done with.

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    share ko lang BF ng officemate ko naglakad from ortigas to cubao. kawawa naman

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Somebody really dropped the ball on this. Sana next year i-declare na lang na nonworking holiday.

imho the squatting that those "protesters" did on EDSA did more harm than good in furthering their cause. Feeling ko mas maraming nainis sa ginawa nila kesa nagsimpatiya. Akala ko ba nakikiisa sila sa pulis/SAF44, e sila naman ang naki girian sa pulis kahapon. Hypocrites

And how many were they btw? And they're asking P-Noy to step down, form a transitional government? The last time i checked, it took more than a village(of idiots) to stage a revolution. Do they really represent the masses, or just the people with their hands shoved up their *$$es and using them like puppets?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    So now it's our fault we got stuck in traffic yesterday..

PEOPLE POWERLESS | Gov't celebration stops traffic, strands Metro Manilans on EDSA

The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) had already advised the public a day before to avoid EDSA, but many motorists did not heed the agency's instructions.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post

PEOPLE POWERLESS | Gov't celebration stops traffic, strands Metro Manilans on EDSA
    Haha. Pambihira eh umiwas ka nga, barado naman din mga alternate routes. Parang bata naman na excuse yan, motoristang nagha-hanapbuhay pa ang sinisi. Dapat kasi non-working na kapag ganyan.

Maybe they didn't declare the holiday on purpose to hassle the rally?
    Last edited by Yuki13; February 26th, 2015 at 11:26 AM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ito naman bakit nag sara yung South bound nung hapon...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010

kahit san ka pa dumaan kahapon talagang traffic. kahit sundin mo pa instruction nilang wala naman kwenta. dapat sa mga ganyan tao ginagawang humps sa edsa.

di ko talaga maintindihan bakit di pa nila ginawang holiday. alam naman nila kung gaano kalaki magiging epekto pag sinara yung edsa. as a business owner as much as possible ayaw ko din ng holiday, pero sa dami nilang ginagawang holiday na wala naman ka kwenta kwentang rason eh bakit itong edsa anniversary which is a huge significance in our country's history eh di nila ginawang holiday. chinese new year nga ginawang holiday at cinelebrate pa ng husto eh di naman tayo chinese tapos binubully pa ng china ang pilipinas.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

kahit san ka pa dumaan kahapon talagang traffic. kahit sundin mo pa instruction nilang wala naman kwenta. dapat sa mga ganyan tao ginagawang humps sa edsa.

di ko talaga maintindihan bakit di pa nila ginawang holiday. alam naman nila kung gaano kalaki magiging epekto pag sinara yung edsa. as a business owner as much as possible ayaw ko din ng holiday, pero sa dami nilang ginagawang holiday na wala naman ka kwenta kwentang rason eh bakit itong edsa anniversary which is a huge significance in our country's history eh di nila ginawang holiday. chinese new year nga ginawang holiday at cinelebrate pa ng husto eh di naman tayo chinese tapos binubully pa ng china ang pilipinas.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004

Haha. Effin' idiots. I WASN'T WITHIN FIVE KILOMETERS OF EDSA, AND I STILL GOT STUCK.

What a buncha maroons. And I mean that in the best way possible.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast