New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Today is the worst traffic experience in my life ata!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    One officemate reported taking almost two hours to travel from Makati to Pioneer this morning mga 8am.

Another one got stuck for 45 mins from Market Market to Kalayaan uturn. Umuwi na lang sya and it took him less than 45 mins to travel from Kalayaan to BF.

May nagpost ng pic taken at Temple Drive on FB. Parking lot na ang corner na yon.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This is unbelievable. I am on the road for 1.5 hrs and counting. My normal travel time is 20 mins! I have an 11 am meeting with my AVP that I had to reschedule. Nakakahiya. But he is stuck in traffic too.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    This is unbelievable. I am on the road for 1.5 hrs and counting. My normal travel time is 20 mins! I have an 11 am meeting with my AVP that I had to reschedule. Nakakahiya. But he is stuck in traffic too.
    Buti na lang

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Buti na lang

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Goodluck! eh ipit din pala si AVP, maintindihan niya yan.

ako i dropped esmi sa office niya ng 6:30am yung usual 20 minutes drive from buendia to shaw ko naging 3 hours.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Took me 3hrs coming from Chino Roces Extension to Boni Avenue. I had to exit the cab just after the Guadalupe bridge. Impossible.

Reading some articles, I'm unsure what the MMDA plan was to resolve blocking of EDSA.

I have to go to my office in QC, and tremble at the thought. Will check if I can work from home today.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilablock View Post
    meron pa bang value ang pag celebrate ng EDSA Anniversary?
    WALA na!!! Our politicians has defied the spirit of what EDSA 1 stand for. EDSA 1 fought a kleptomania regime only to be replaced by a kleptomania system of goverment.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    This is what everyone stuck on the road feel...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is what everyone stuck on the road feel...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ I can feel for everyone who is stucked in our roads at this moment. This should not have happened. The government should at least have the foresight to anticipate consequences and make the necessary adjustments to mitigate the effects of their actions.... Bottomline,- it should be for the general good of the public....

OT: Pero, pakiusap lang sabi ni Henares,- huwag ninyo munang i-wish na mamatay si Pakyu... May laban pa iyan sa May2 with Geyweder, at kikita pa siya ng approx $80M... Aba e, malaki ang maipapasok niya sa kaban ng bayan... Sayang din....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

25.8K:shazam:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Put3,- huwag naman sanang mag-overflow ang traffic dito sa SLEX/C5 intersection this afternoon, para may option kami to go South, kung barado na ang SLEX North (at Sales Bridge)....

(OT: Bakit naman kasi during the Skyway/C5 construction, walang ginawang tawid ang C5 to Merville/Moonwalk Rd or West Service Road, e magkatapat lang iyon hay naku!!! - hindi tuloy ma-decongest ang Bicutan at Sales Bridge,,,,,, - b*b* urban planning sa mga genius natin ....)... Tsaka access to/from Skyway from/to C5.... Simple lang pero hindi pa rin naisip sa tagal ng construction nila.... Tapos,- tawid from Sucat or Bicutan to SLEX northbound kahit P5 bayad katulad ng from Andrew's Ave to SLEX northbound,- to decongest these interchanges.....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

25.8K:shazam:

I emailed the skyway president before, nepomoceno I think is his name, just can't remember what his reply was but they said its in the pipeline

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast