New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    nasa may moa ako. I left my car at trinoma. hehehe.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    This is the crappiest planning for a major event I've ever seen. Ever.

Imagine... even out here in the south, this is causing massive traffic.

I spent an hour on C5 just to turn around... At the 1 km/h average speed we were doing, it took me an hour to get from the tollgate to Heritage, just 1 kilometer away... had to turn around, because there was no way I could make my appointment at Shaw at 3 pm.

Honestly, I would have done the same thing this guy did... but no way in hell was I going to high center a car I don't own just to make an early U-turn. The owner had to back-up and go for another U-turn slot... the 86 was stuck there for several minutes... and yet never lost his place in traffic.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I spent an hour on C5 just to turn around... At the 1 km/h average speed we were doing, it took me an hour to get from the tollgate to Heritage, just 1 kilometer away... had to turn around, because there was no way I could make my appointment at Shaw at 3 pm.

Honestly, I would have done the same thing this guy did... but no way in hell was I going to high center a car I don't own just to make an early U-turn. The owner had to back-up and go for another U-turn slot... the 86 was stuck there for several minutes... and yet never lost his place in traffic.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    mahirap talagang magcelebrate sa EDSA tapos may pasok pa rin.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Yung mga t*rant*d0ng bus sa edsa na sa c5 dumaan ganun pa rin kung makacut at mang bully sa daan. Kahit saan talaga dalin tong mga demonyong drivers na to walang pagbabago ang asal.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I spent over an hour to get from Ortigas to Bonny Serrano this morning, making me over an hour late for my meeting in NLEX.

Interestingly, it was super empty from Cubao-Trinoma. I think this is the first time I've done 160 on EDSA on a weekday morning.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess i really was lucky this morning. It took me an hour from QC to Makati (via EDSA). Probably because i left the house early and got past Ortigas before it really gridlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

I enjoyed following your FB posts though.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I spent over an hour to get from Ortigas to Bonny Serrano this morning, making me over an hour late for my meeting in NLEX.

Interestingly, it was super empty from Cubao-Trinoma. I think this is the first time I've done 160 on EDSA on a weekday morning.
    Curses... curses... curses...

Damn all ye organizers to hell!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Curses... curses... curses...

Damn all ye organizers to hell!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Kasalanan nanaman ni PENOY. Dpat wala na kasing pasok

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Bakit kasi hindi na lang sila nag pancit sa malacañang o kaya sa araneta o kaya sa philippine arena! Nyeta talaga!

Langya all bus in edsa northbound papapasukin mo sa reliance? Eh kaliit na kalsada nun!

*niky sarap naman ng dala mo? Alphard! Ang sarap ma traffic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I guess i really was lucky this morning. It took me an hour from QC to Makati (via EDSA). Probably because i left the house early and got past Ortigas before it really gridlocked.

I enjoyed following your FB posts though.
    Good thing I was prepared. Had magazine, charger and free FB for the trip. Spent the whole trip reading other people's rants about the traffic while sitting inside a parked, three million peso van full of leather recliners and sleeping passengers.

And thanks to Toyota's patented E-Nano air purifier and buttery soft leather, I didn't once get sleepy or irritated while driving.

Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    niky sarap naman ng dala mo? Alphard! Ang sarap ma traffic!
    Kulang nalang DVD ng "The Hobbit"... baka natapos ko na yung trilogy bago makarating sa Pasig. Pero... give up. To hell with it. Kung tinuloy ko yung trip, wala na kaming maaabutang sunlight sa photoshoot.

Buti nalang may backup plan sa Alabang... 20 minutes sa biyahe... lunch... 20 minutes sa shoot. Tapos.
    Last edited by niky; February 26th, 2015 at 12:21 AM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast