New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I meant they required it in the middle of a pandemic, causing people to flock and crowd in centers. They probably caused some covid hawaan there. Mga hindi nagiisip talaga. Tapos biglang bawi na pwede pa pala gumamit hway without RFID

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    the planner did not think things thru.
    he should have hired an advertising agent. a good agent can sell a refrigerator to an eskimo and a fishing reel to a bedouin.
    and he should have made sure, that the rfid tapal centers would be strategically located, streamlined and plentiful enough.

one of the best government people persons ever, was the late dr. flavier.
    even the npa and afp would cease fire, because dr. flavier was conducting vaccination campaign in the area.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 18th, 2021 at 11:05 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2021

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Papajamba View Post

it really is another example of poor timing, NCR-wise.

but i hear it originated from way down south.
    is it possible,
    over there, their way of life isn't very much attuned to the covid scourge, hence the seeming absence of social distancing concerns...?
    Last edited by dr. d; March 19th, 2021 at 07:05 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it really is another example of poor timing, NCR-wise.

but i hear it originated from way down south.
    is it possible,
    over there, their way of life isn't very much attuned to the covid scourge, hence the seeming absence of social distancing concerns...?
    agreed poor timing but not exactly a bad idea. and while they are at it dapat mag usap na lto at deped para sa school pa lang may driving education na para bawas kamote sa daan.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    agreed poor timing but not exactly a bad idea. and while they are at it dapat mag usap na lto at deped para sa school pa lang may driving education na para bawas kamote sa daan.
    They really should include that in the curriculum kasi mostly ignorant lang talaga of the rules. Nung nag attempt ako kumuha license sa US, dun ko nalaman gaano ako ka ignorante sa road rules (eg yung arm sign if you have to turn left, right or stop) kaya I decided not to take na lang, sure ako bagsak din naman. Sa lagay na yan, nag driving school pa ko

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    reminds me of popeye teaching olive oyl how to drive.

"now, toin!"
    ms oyl sticks out her left hand.
    popeye repeats, "toin!"
    ms oyl again sticks out her left hand.
    "toin! toin! toin!"
    "i stuck out my hand, but the car wouldn't toin!"
    "but you have to toin the wheel to toin!"
    OT.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    reminds me of popeye teaching olive oyl how to drive.

"now, toin!"
    ms oyl sticks out her left hand.
    popeye repeats, "toin!"
    ms oyl again sticks out her left hand.
    "toin! toin! toin!"
    "i stuck out my hand, but the car wouldn't toin!"
    "but you have to toin the wheel to toin!"
    OT.
    OT: Taga saan ba si popeye? Uk or australia?

BTT: buti fake news ang seminar... kalokang implementation na yan... hehehe...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    OT: Taga saan ba si popeye? Uk or australia?
    usa.
    his cartoons are chock-full of political innuendoes of the time.

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post

BTT: buti fake news ang seminar... kalokang implementation na yan... hehehe...

Yung seminar, dapat ganyan ka strict para sa malapit na malicense suspension for violations on record siguru. Tapos kung even after suspension e palyado padin, revoke na ng license muna for a set amount of time.

Yun yung enforcement action ng LTO na nawawala. So enforcement side against violations.

Ang nabalitaan lang talaga about suspension is yung mga nashare sa fb/yt or twitter na kabobohan na lang talaga ng individual when driving.

Pero, wala na din nangyari sa mga nireport na multiple licenses na confiscated ng Manila diba? Yung tipong panay affidavit of loss ang ginagawa dahil hindi linked ang system ng LTO sa LGU. Hanggang ngayon walang update ata sa nangyari sa mga tao na ito, as well as the interconnection with all LGUs.

Kasi ba naman, bakit pa hiwalay yung system ng record keeping ng violations. Kanya kanya kasi kubra ng pera ayaw mag "share".

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Bumping thread - hello Tsikot Masters, ask ko lang po paano ang siste ng LTO ng non-pro renewal nowadays, especially sa mga mall DLRCs? Pwede bang walk in or appointment?

Offline naman kasi yung LTO SPASS website nila [http://www.lto.net.ph] for a considerable time now.

Kumander's license expiring this July, planning to renew at Robinson's Place Lipa [DRLC]. TIA

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast