New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Doc nahahalata age (dayrit's), is it still as good as it was before? Diba it declined in the 90s ata then recently na ressurect

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    i think the resurrection was a success.

we were a regular at dayrit's magallanes, before the plague. i looked forward to it, after Mass nearby.

i can't compare yesterdecade's from a couple of years ago, as i couldn't afford anything there back in the day, aside from the pinag-iipunang burger.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    OT: I knew it (you went to mass there) I was gonna ask you if you used to patronize Minggoys when it was open

dr, I was baptized there (parish priest then was a family friend but he passed away na ) My dream was that he would officiate my marriage We probably bumped into each other na several times. Dr cutie is from there also

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    OT: I knew it (you went to mass there) I was gonna ask you if you used to patronize Minggoys when it was open

dr, I was baptized there (parish priest then was a family friend but he passed away na ) My dream was that he would officiate my marriage We probably bumped into each other na several times. Dr cutie is from there also

i only vaguely remember it, but the memory is so full of cobwebs.
    it probably did not strike me hard.
    kasi naman, we grew up with our titas' home cooking. you know... those sinful-heart-attacking spanish foods so rich in saturated fats etc...

the Priest who officiated at our wedding, also officiated at our 25th anniversary re-wedding.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i only vaguely remember it, but the memory is so full of cobwebs.
    it probably did not strike me hard.
    kasi naman, we grew up with our titas' home cooking. you know... those sinful-heart-attacking spanish foods so rich in saturated fats etc...

the Priest who officiated at our wedding, also officiated at our 25th anniversary re-wedding.
    me gusta! Lengua and Callos! (dr Cutie likes that also) It's so sad dr, kasi when our family friend priest passed away I was in my late 20s na. If only I married on time, naabutan pa niya I liked him a lot because he was a very outspoken priest and was not afraid to talk politics.

BTT: I really hope this ridiculous proposal won't push through

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    me gusta! Lengua and Callos! (dr Cutie likes that also) It's so sad dr, kasi when our family friend priest passed away I was in my late 20s na. If only I married on time, naabutan pa niya I liked him a lot because he was a very outspoken priest and was not afraid to talk politics.

BTT: I really hope this ridiculous proposal won't push through
    what is the secret in preparing lengua?
    kasi naman, sometimes i can still taste whatever it is, the mammal ate...

i do not believe it will. at least, not now.
    it's so anti-health safety.
    why would anyone want to do this now?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    what is the secret in preparing lengua?
    kasi naman, sometimes i can still taste whatever it is, the mammal ate...

i do not believe it will. at least, not now.
    it's so anti-health safety.
    why would anyone want to do this now?
    Dad rarely cooked it because it was so matrabajo. It involves a lot of cleaning and boiling

dr, hindi naman nagiisip yan mga taga govt. Remember the RFID circus?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    As with all innards, they are power washed daw, then boiled, I don't know how many times, each time discarding stock, para matanggal daw ang lansa. Sa mga supermarket, I see a lot of those lengua, callos stuff, even papaitan, blood, and all those other funeral food ingredients, linis na daw at ready to cook

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    As with all innards, they are power washed daw, then boiled, I don't know how many times, each time discarding stock, para matanggal daw ang lansa. Sa mga supermarket, I see a lot of those lengua, callos stuff, even papaitan, blood, and all those other funeral food ingredients, linis na daw at ready to cook

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    yup, it's scrubbed also, yun din ang hindi ko alam kung ilan beses yung boil and discard, I am just sure that it's repeated several times

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Dad rarely cooked it because it was so matrabajo. It involves a lot of cleaning and boiling

dr, hindi naman nagiisip yan mga taga govt. Remember the RFID circus?
    the rfid is a good thing. it fasterifies tollgate passage, and insulates people from potential infectious agents.

alas, the person in charge didn't know how to package it. obviously, he wasn't a "people person".

eventually, i feel, magsasawa rin yung private motorists sa pag-pila sa cash lane, they will convert. it's so easy to get rfid now. at least, slex-wise. it won't even take five minutes.

what about commercial vehicle drivers? well... if they're paid by the hour... they're paid to fall in line.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    the rfid is a good thing. it fasterifies tollgate passage, and insulates people from potential infectious agents.

alas, the person in charge didn't know how to package it. obviously, he wasn't a "people person".

eventually, i feel, magsasawa rin yung private motorists sa pag-pila sa cash lane, they will convert. it's so easy to get rfid now. at least, slex-wise. it won't even take five minutes.

what about commercial vehicle drivers? well... if they're paid by the hour... they're paid to fall in line.
    I meant they required it in the middle of a pandemic, causing people to flock and crowd in centers. They probably caused some covid hawaan there. Mga hindi nagiisip talaga. Tapos biglang bawi na pwede pa pala gumamit hway without RFID

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast