New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    "Meanwhile, the LTO said that for driver’s licenses that have expiration dates from April 1 to August 31, 2023, and April 1 to April 30, 2024, they are scheduled to renew their licenses from April 15 to April 30, 2024."

My understanding is kung April renewal siya, makukuha niya agad.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    what did the branch office say, when the nephew can come back to claim the plastic card?

when i renewed my DL a few months ago, i got my plastic card immediately, as in, within the hour, even as the media were saying there is a shortage of plastic cards.
    apparently, the "shortage" might not be universal.
    I went with him at LTO's The Link satellite office nung nag-renew sya. We were given a number to chat to on Viber to inquire on the availability of the card.

Eto sagot nila, which is somewhat inconsistent sa news article and the reason why I'm asking. We followed-up with a similar question pero di pa kami binalikan. This message was two days ago.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was able to get plastic card last year when I renewed, kaya nag advance renewal ako dahil that's the time na maubusan na daw sila

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    I went with him at LTO's The Link satellite office nung nag-renew sya. We were given a number to chat to on Viber to inquire on the availability of the card.

Eto sagot nila, which is somewhat inconsistent sa news article and the reason why I'm asking. We followed-up with a similar question pero di pa kami binalikan. This message was two days ago.

"AI"...
    heh heh.

hold on to the expiring plastic DL. paired with the papel, it gives the owner full driving privileges.

alas, we just have to follow their instructions. some of my kakilalas, nakuha nila plastic nila, as per scheduled prompting.

but if owner has pressing need for plastic...
    highs!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    panis! next month pa daw available ang plastix driver's license ko

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Does The Link branch require to take the exam onsite or do they accept printed results? Sa Paseo Center ok lang printed.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Does The Link branch require to take the exam onsite or do they accept printed results? Sa Paseo Center ok lang printed.
    As long as it is valid, bring a printed copy. Then, they will ask you to use one of the PCs there to login to your LTMS account. They'll then check to see if your printout matches the test results in the CDE Online Validation Exam page.

Be ready with your LTMS credentials, especially if you rely on a password manager on your own device and you don't remember your login details.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536