New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Naging Makati na ang BF. Is traffic really that horrible on regular days for this to happen?

Used to go to BF almost daily, but that was in the 90s.

Ako cathey first na punta ko jan ata year 2005 or 2006. Suko na agad ako. Eh what more pa ngayon.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab View Post
    ...wala pa rin tubig!!!

Ito post above eh year 2005. My gawd walang tubig ano yan nasa bundok!!!!

And ito below an article naback read ko. Ill repost.

Those of you currently managing or planning to manage a village association will do well to look into the case of the United BF Homeowners Association Inc. (UBFHAI).

It seems a tyranny has settled itself inside BF Homes, Asia’s largest subdivision. The name of the tyrant is a certain Celso Reyes, the president of the UBFHAI in 1991, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 and at present.

Under his presidency, no service or delivery vehicle could enter the sprawling BF subdivision without paying an exorbitant fee. Even if you are a homeowner and you don’t have the UBFHAI sticker, the subdivision guards won’t allow you to go to your own home. That’s one of the worst violations of human rights and property rights you can imagine. On holidays, a homeowner cannot accept deliveries of say construction materials, furniture and supplies because UBFHAI doesn’t work on holidays. That’s how intrusive and impertinent the association has become to the lives of BF Homes residents. The regional trial court and the Housing and Urban Use Regulatory Board have repeatedly told UBFHAI to stop collecting such fees at the gate.

In late August, BF residents experienced the worst traffic inside their subdivision. The mayors of two cities, Parañaque and Las Piñas, backed by two old ordinances, decided to open BF Homes’ main streets of Aguirre, Elizalde and Concha Cruz (in Las Piñas side) to ease traffic in Sucat and Alabang highways. BF Homes straddles these two main roads. Coming from Alabang, the best and fastest route to Sucat and vice versa is by through BF Homes. To do that, a motorist must pay fee to UBFHAI.

The association’s guards are not at all courteous; they are haughty. They bother to salute residents. Yet during December, they go around panhandling.

What does Celso Reyes do in response to the opening of the main streets? He disabled the traffic lights inside BF Homes. And he set up rear guard checkpoints a few meters away from the main gates at Elizalde, Aguirre and Concha Cruz. You could enter the main gates but cannot enter the inner portions of the subdivision. Naturally, traffic built up from gate to gate, from city to city. It was Celso Reyes’ naked display of power.

UBFHAI reports only P25.5 million revenues but flyers distributed by subdivision residents claim the association could be earning as much as P120 million a year.

Lending credence to this theory, according to flyers distributed inside BF last week is an investigative report by concerned BF homeowners Oskar Salud on May 14, 2000, that the Southville International School alone paid P374,000 as "Community Development Fund" to the UBFHAI in the 52-day period from April 24 to June 15, 1999.

How many schools are there in BF Homes, and how many 52-day periods in a year? And what about the around 100 water-delivery trucks paying P18,000 each per year? The eight-wheeler fuel tankers paying P6,000 each entry? The other delivery vehicles paying entry fees? The construction bonds paid by BF homeowners repairing their homes-bonds ranging from P10,000 to P200,000 which are almost never refunded because UBFHAI always manages to discover a "violation?"

And the 40,000 nonresident stickers sold at P750 each, giving UBFHAI P30 million in revenue—and the BF homeowners 40,000 more vehicles to add to their traffic congestion problem without being challenged by village guards.
    Nung una ako nakapasok sa jan sa bf paranaque eh una ko nasabi bakit village housing na puro commercial ito!!!!! No wonder bakit magulo.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Don’t worry, kags. You’re not welcome out there. Kung marami ka pera, doon ka sa Ayala Alabang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Ito post above eh year 2005. My gawd walang tubig ano yan nasa bundok!!!!

And ito below an article naback read ko. Ill repost.

Nung una ako nakapasok sa jan sa bf paranaque eh una ko nasabi bakit village housing na puro commercial ito!!!!! No wonder bakit magulo.
    MODERATOR'S WARNING: kagalingan, the whole of Tsikot is well aware of your disdain for Makati, BGC and the south. What's your agenda? Ranting about it won't change anything but you are flaming already. If you love your handle, you better stop with the flaming. This is your 2nd warning.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 27th, 2020 at 01:38 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Don’t worry, kags. You’re not welcome out there. Kung marami ka pera, doon ka sa Ayala Alabang.

AAV pinipintasan din niya. True QC lang kasi ang worthy tirhan for kags

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tubig from ebak!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    DAti tubig ang negosyo dito. Pucha pati ngayon gusto pagkakwartahan yung traffic violation.

Ibang klase village ito!!!! Kaya hindi tumataas lot value kasi NAPAKAGULO NG DESIGN tapos mga MUKHANG KWARTA namumuno.

4,801 views•Oct 17, 2020

Boss Balita?

Tanong Lang po mga friends Kung legit po ba tong ginagawa ng mga security guard sa may BF homes paranaque na nagtatago at biglang nanghuhuli ng mga rider sa stoplight nila, I clamp nila Ang motor mo pag d ka mkbayad ng 2500. Wala Naman clang paniket Sana Kung may violation ka pwede Naman tikitan Ang lisensya kaso ayaw nila kailangan daw mgbayad ng 2500 Kung di makabayad I clamp nila motor mo, hinuli KC nila kapatid ko na mag dedeliver lng sa loob mg subdivision nila Wala syang pambayad kaya ung relo n Lang nia iniwan Nia dun Wala n sya nagawa KC madami din ung mga security guard n nandon. Pa help Naman po para ma aksyonan, kawawa mga rider n nag dedeliver dun hinuhule nila para pagbayarin, ayaw nila magpa video pinabura ung video sa cp Nia pagka bgay Nia mg relo at bago makuha Ang motor, buti n lng my recovery KC meron pa den video. salamat po. - Jzel Narud

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    DAti tubig ang negosyo dito. Pucha pati ngayon gusto pagkakwartahan yung traffic violation.

Ibang klase village ito!!!! Kaya hindi tumataas lot value kasi NAPAKAGULO NG DESIGN tapos mga MUKHANG KWARTA namumuno.

4,801 views•Oct 17, 2020

Boss Balita?

Tanong Lang po mga friends Kung legit po ba tong ginagawa ng mga security guard sa may BF homes paranaque na nagtatago at biglang nanghuhuli ng mga rider sa stoplight nila, I clamp nila Ang motor mo pag d ka mkbayad ng 2500. Wala Naman clang paniket Sana Kung may violation ka pwede Naman tikitan Ang lisensya kaso ayaw nila kailangan daw mgbayad ng 2500 Kung di makabayad I clamp nila motor mo, hinuli KC nila kapatid ko na mag dedeliver lng sa loob mg subdivision nila Wala syang pambayad kaya ung relo n Lang nia iniwan Nia dun Wala n sya nagawa KC madami din ung mga security guard n nandon. Pa help Naman po para ma aksyonan, kawawa mga rider n nag dedeliver dun hinuhule nila para pagbayarin, ayaw nila magpa video pinabura ung video sa cp Nia pagka bgay Nia mg relo at bago makuha Ang motor, buti n lng my recovery KC meron pa den video. salamat po. - Jzel Narud
    talk to the homeowners association or whoever governing body is authorized there.

9. Join Date
    May 2014

4,801 views•Oct 17, 2020

Boss Balita?

deputized yata sila IIRC sa clamping, pero dapat may ticket

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Bawal na mag park along Aguirre Avenue unless in designated parking slots. Sure yan na ma clamp kotse mo kung tatanga-tanga ka.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast