New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    sa better dati ganyan sobrang traffic nun gawing national road yun dona soledad pero after some time gumanda na yun flow ng traffic, i think proper traffic management lang ang kailangan.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    ooh, hot! baka kailangan magpalapad ng papel bougartt. hehe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i read in the newspapers that it's already a city ordinance kaya BF homeowners should appeal to their city councilors who voted/approved the said ordinance.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    hmm, open na pala? di ko nabalitaan to a. dapat nga siguro gawin na lang na parang friendship route like the ones that we have sa las pinas... at least di pa din ganun kadami yung lulusot...

kukuha pa naman dapat ako nung BF sticker for non-residents kasi minsan nagagawi ako dyan.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    What I am amazed at is that the Homeowners Association is not demanding a toll fee for road use, because it is perfectly within their rights... a la "Friendship Route" nga.

Went through there just the other day, shortened my commute from 1 1/2 hours to Las Piñas to only 30 minutes... I can only imagine how it is for those who have homes outside the guarded subdivision areas, though...

Interesting, may nag-di-distribute ng leaflets na supposedly galing sa "Concerned Homeowners" tungkol kay UBFHAI Pres. Celso Reyes. Parts of it are interesting, parts are just plain slanderous. I have my doubts as to who made this... away kaya ng UBFHAI sa Mayors ang reason nito?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good for them bad for us bad for them good for us

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kukuha pa naman dapat ako nung BF sticker for non-residents kasi minsan nagagawi ako dyan.
    wrecker 1thou na ang BF Homes non-residents sticker pero 750 kapag January ka kumuha. May kilala ako nagbebenta ng 350..hehe.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    yung sa mcdo side lang ba ang bukas?kasi yung sa southville side hiningan parin ako ng ID...parang sabi nila nakahold daw,hindi na open sa mga wala sticker..tama ba?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Yep! May TRO daw sa pagbukas ng gates. THIS MADE ME VERY HAPPY. Sorry guys..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I personally don't agree with the opening of the gates to the public. If you think about it, residents of a village have to buy stickers to get into their own villages. Why do some people think that non-residents should not pay for non-resident stickers and just be allowed to pass through (for free) by opening the gates. Are they crazy? Residents pay but non-residents can come and go for free?

And if you really think about it, a village is "open" to the public. The public just needs to pay for the non-resident stickers. They are not absolutely banned from entering or passing thru. They just need to pay for the passing thru privilage. Simple.

Damn those people responsible for opening those gates! They are obviously not using their heads. Stupid! Dumb! May they be stuck in terrible traffic with a very full bladder and an over flowing colon everyday for the rest of their lives!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast