New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Adenkaye View Post
    Talked to my dealer and LTO insider, you can only have the top portion of the windshield tinted and all tints for all glass panes can only be tinted to a degree according to new LTO policies. Even the dark tinted ones will have to be replaced or removed before being considered for car registration renewal. That's what I heard and that's why we only took the lighter tint when we got our new car a few months ago.
    well, it's about time!
    so when will government get to be more pro-active instead of woefully reactive?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Adenkaye View Post
    Talked to my dealer and LTO insider, you can only have the top portion of the windshield tinted and all tints for all glass panes can only be tinted to a degree according to new LTO policies. Even the dark tinted ones will have to be replaced or removed before being considered for car registration renewal. That's what I heard and that's why we only took the lighter tint when we got our new car a few months ago.
    Tinipid ka lang ng SA mo hehe

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234