New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by khun22 View Post
    Mga fellow tsikoteers just wanted to ask how would I know kung kelan renewal ng car ko the unit was bough around 2016 and chineck ko yung date na nakalay sa or cr nakalagay is 02/03/2016 since 3 yrs ang registration po diba ng newly bought cars this 2019 ako need mag pa renew wala pa pong license plate yung sasakyan so I can't base po sa license plate. If ever po since 02/03/2016 yung nakalagay around that date din this year need po ba mag pa renew? Thanks in advance sa mag aanswer ng question
    This might help.

Guidelines in motor vehicle renewal.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    This might help.

Guidelines in motor vehicle renewal.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Thanks Sir, based on the memorandum same month ng naka state dun sa or cr so bali 02/03/2019 ang renewal ko.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Good day! Ask ko lang po can I still proceed for registration even though I have problems with my missed car loan? Does a bank gives a notification to LTO that causes an alarm regarding this matter? Can you please share your thoughts about this? Thank you!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by iamfia.09 View Post
    Good day! Ask ko lang po can I still proceed for registration even though I have problems with my missed car loan? Does a bank gives a notification to LTO that causes an alarm regarding this matter? Can you please share your thoughts about this? Thank you!
    If you are planning not to pay the bank then don't use/register the car. The bank will just repo the car. LTO doesn't care for encumbrances except for transfer of ownership, registration, fines, hot-car alarms..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Actually sir the car is for repo na po talaga but my brother kept on insisting me to register the car. So bothered po ako baka hindi po iallow ng LTO na marenew ang registration? We are still thinking on how we can settle the loan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Actually sir the car is for repo na po talaga but my brother kept on insisting me to register the car. So bothered po ako baka hindi po iallow ng LTO na marenew ang registration? We are still thinking on how we can settle the loan.
    Allowed yan for lto registration basta complete yung papers, or, cr, tpl and emission testing...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    You can renew registration of the car but why bother when it is for repo anyway? Once you default the payment consider your money gone, its written on the fine print. Once nasa repo yard yan, matagal din naman naka tambak yan doon na hindi mareregister, bidding takes months if not years.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    My car doesn't have a plate yet, registered june 2016 and will be due for registration this coming june 2019. Ok lang ba na photocopy lang ng OR/CR ang dalhin ko sa LTO for registration renewal? I know na release of chattel and encumbrance will take the bank some time pa to process. Plan ko sana i-renew na muna then yung release of chattel and removal of encumbrance is sa 2020 renewal na lang. Any advice?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by reiman13 View Post
    My car doesn't have a plate yet, registered june 2016 and will be due for registration this coming june 2019. Ok lang ba na photocopy lang ng OR/CR ang dalhin ko sa LTO for registration renewal? I know na release of chattel and encumbrance will take the bank some time pa to process. Plan ko sana i-renew na muna then yung release of chattel and removal of encumbrance is sa 2020 renewal na lang. Any advice?
    ok lang kung xerox. they honor xerox..
    but you will probably have to ask LTO to issue you your virtual plate, if it is still "not in the system".
    when i did mine after the 4th year, my plates were already bolted onto the car, but the emissions test facility said that they couldn't do my test, as my car was still not in the system.
    i went to LTO araneta QC, for it.

my complaint is, they had 3 years to do it. why didn't they do it?
    Last edited by dr. d; February 19th, 2019 at 09:14 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ok lang kung xerox. they honor xerox..
    but you will probably have to ask LTO to issue you your virtual plate, if it is still "not in the system".
    when i did mine after the 4th year, my plates were already bolted onto the car, but the emissions test facility said that they couldn't do my test, as my car was still not in the system.
    i went to LTO araneta QC, for it.

my complaint is, they had 3 years to do it. why didn't they do it?
    you mean doc, they won't proceed with the renewal without the virtual plate? blank lang kasi nasa cr. need to go to LTO main branch pa just to get the virtual plate?

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast