New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    ^
    Try calling lto and asking them if it's possible to have it done by phone only.

Someone posted in another car forum that lto Muntinlupa assisted him through phone only. He also said that that branch assists people even if your vehicle isn't registered there. Who knows, you might get lucky.

Anyways, you can send someone else to do it for you as long as they have a copy of your OR and CR. No need to show them the car or license plate either.
    Thanks bro, I tried doing this last week pero binigyan lang din ako ng number na tatawagan.

Unfortunately, laging busy yung number every time na tatawagan ko 1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post
    No need na pumunta kung saan ni register yung sasakyan.

Same year tayo, registered mine first week of June. Di pa rin updated sa database, pina punta lang ako sa isang window (las pinas LTO) sila na mismo nag update. Not sure kung tinawag sa ibang branch or they can update it themselves.

Maybe because it's provincial branch kaya wala silang capability.

If you're from south wala problema yan sa LTO las pinas
    Duly noted bro. Medyo out of way ang Las Pinas pero kung gugustuhin may paraan
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Gaano kalaki tax kunin ng mga ito sa mamamayan just to provide a really good, just good service?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Seems not enough... weird for ne also na kalat nila ito why not register the plate assignment agad agad? ... oh yeah... government agency 1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    got mine sa cebu and renewed it sa bohol... they just need to update their system and just pay them the fee... just bring the prev. Or/cr... good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Baka I will do this na lang din next week. Glad to hear na kaya naman pala gawin ng isang puntahan lang kasama na registration.

Nagkataon ng lang siguro na walang capability yung napuntahan ko initially kaya pinapuounta pa ako east avenue.

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 4 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Hello po.

My unit was bought May 2017, LTO-registered for 3 years.
    Ending conduction number is 8.
    No assigned plate number.

Bale kelan po magiging due for registration unit ko?
    August 2019 or August 2020?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by winter789 View Post
    Hello po.

Sa 2020 pa.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by winter789 View Post
    Hello po.

I thought May 2020 dapat iparenew na? Then you just have to pay the additional June July months, para next annual renewal mo na will start august 2021 na.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Public Advisory on Renewal of Registration for 2018 of Motor Vehicles Initially Registered in 2015

Public Advisory on Renewal of Registration for 218 of Motor Vehicles Initially Registered in 215

Published: 23 January 2018
    Last Updated: 23 January 2018
    Hits: 30128

Below are the guidelines for the renewal of registration for 2018 of motor vehicles initially registered in CY 2015 (with three-year registration) which have not been issued license plates:

UNITS WITH "VIRTUAL" PLATES ISSUED

In accordance with the existing LTO Rules on the renewal of registration, as determined by the last and middle digit of the "virtual" plate issued.

UNITS WITHOUT "VIRTUAL" PLATES ISSUED

Renewal of registration for 2018 shall be on the same month indicated in the Original Receipt (OR) of Payment of its initial registration in 2015.

For your information and guidance.

EDGAR C. GALVANTE
    Assistant Secretary

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    a couple of years ago, when i tried to renew my then-three-year-old car's LTO for the first time, i was informed by the emissions guy, that they can't upload my result, as my car was not yet in the system. now, that was strange, as my metal number plates were already bolted to the car for everyone to read.
    i had to go to the LTO in araneta, to ask them to upload it.

i hope they have since streamlined their service.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 18th, 2018 at 12:49 AM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    Gandang araw everyone.

I just ran into a problem registering the 2015 Ertiga and I want to know if anyone came across the same issue as I have at the moment.

I got the unit 2015 I was lucky back then to immediately get a plate number after one month of getting the unit.

Since due for registration na this year, I went to a provincial office for convenience kasi malapit but unfortunately, I was informed that my plate number is not yet registered in the LTO database kasi lumalabas na "No record found" when they texted LTO VEHICLE Plate# to 2600.

Dahil dito, I would have to go to East Avenue QC kasi dito initially registered yung unit.

Hassle sa oras if you ask me. Yung CR walang nakalagay na plate number and it's been 3 years hindi pa updated database nila even though I got my plate just after a month nung ma release yung unit.

I don't know what to do next for this situation and hahanap pa ako ng free time next week just to go to East Avenue to fix this mess 1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration

I have also a June 30, 2015 Ertiga and also got my license plate after ayear, and actually pareho tayo ng problema.

Luckily for me it was found out by my insurance broker, when I have to renew my TPL.

They alerted me that my license plate documentation is not yet submitted to LTO, and told to me ask my casa seller to submit to LTO all the necessary documentation, at nagawa naman agad ito ng casa Shaw.

I found out also na yung mga vehicle na galing sa 3 years registration ay hindi na kailangan ang emission test, kaya naging madali ang renewal ko.

I hope this will help you.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Regarding TPL, at registration LTO will require that you have one that spans one year from registration renewal date. No choice there. On my first renewal after three years, I had overlapping TPL policies.

Regarding comprehensive insurance, LTO won't ask for that. So you can keep with existing schedule, or as I did before, align everything so that TPL and insurance are renewed around the same time as registration.

I asked my insurer for a policy shorter than one year. My previous car was bought September and registration is June, so I asked for insurance spanning from September to June only. Premium was pro-rated based on one year price.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by nasa.jpl View Post
    Regarding TPL, at registration LTO will require that you have one that spans one year from registration renewal date. No choice there. On my first renewal after three years, I had overlapping TPL policies.

Regarding comprehensive insurance, LTO won't ask for that. So you can keep with existing schedule, or as I did before, align everything so that TPL and insurance are renewed around the same time as registration.

I asked my insurer for a policy shorter than one year. My previous car was bought September and registration is June, so I asked for insurance spanning from September to June only. Premium was pro-rated based on one year price.
    Oh pwede pala shorter compre insurance, pro rated lang. Thanks for this tip!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post
    I have also a June 30, 2015 Ertiga and also got my license plate after ayear, and actually pareho tayo ng problema.

Luckily for me it was found out by my insurance broker, when I have to renew my TPL.

They alerted me that my license plate documentation is not yet submitted to LTO, and told to me ask my casa seller to submit to LTO all the necessary documentation, at nagawa naman agad ito ng casa Shaw.

I found out also na yung mga vehicle na galing sa 3 years registration ay hindi na kailangan ang emission test, kaya naging madali ang renewal ko.

I hope this will help you.
    Thanks for this one. 1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration

It gave me the idea to contact my dealer.

They will take charge to handle the updating with LTO and will inform me once it's done. 1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast