New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 242
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,139
    #41
    Quote Originally Posted by reiman13 View Post
    Where to get virtual plate no? Blank lang yung sa CR registered June 2016.
    to the LTO, po.
    i went to their araneta QC branch.
    mabilis naman. less than 15 min.

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    13,039
    #42
    pano pag wala pang assigned plate#.. do you just follow the date on the first OR/CR?

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,803
    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    pano pag wala pang assigned plate#.. do you just follow the date on the first OR/CR?
    do you mean ba as basis kung kailan ka mag register?

    in the absence if plate number yung basis nila is the conduction sticker


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,853
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    do you mean ba as basis kung kailan ka mag register?

    in the absence if plate number yung basis nila is the conduction sticker


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So let's say I got my car brand new December of 2015 or 3 years ago yet my conduction sticker ends in 5, does it mean I need not register my vehicle on December of this year and wait til May of next year?

    Andaming problemang nanganak dahil sa incompetency ng LTO tapos tayong paying "customer" ang nagsa-suffer at namomroblema.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,803
    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    So let's say I got my car brand new December of 2015 or 3 years ago yet my conduction sticker ends in 5, does it mean I need not register my vehicle on December of this year and wait til May of next year?

    Andaming problemang nanganak dahil sa incompetency ng LTO tapos tayong paying "customer" ang nagsa-suffer at namomroblema.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    ano yung first year na nakalagay sa sticker ng windshield? alanganin kasi purchase daye mo pwede naging start mo is 2016 na

    if nakalagay sa sticker 2015 up to 2017, dapat may this year ka nagpa register

    otherwise if nakalagay naman 2016 to to 2018 range then may next year ka


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    113
    #46
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    to the LTO, po.
    i went to their araneta QC branch.
    mabilis naman. less than 15 min.
    Dr D, just go to any LTO branch will do? O hayaan ko na blank lang plate no. sa CR? Will it affect my renewal next year 2019?

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    13,039
    #47
    mag ba based sa conduction sticker pag wala pang plate? parang mali yun? eh di mag eexpire yung rehistro? Example Jan. 2015 first registered tapos 3 ending nang conduction sticker..

    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    do you mean ba as basis kung kailan ka mag register?

    in the absence if plate number yung basis nila is the conduction sticker


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,853
    #48
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    mag ba based sa conduction sticker pag wala pang plate? parang mali yun? eh di mag eexpire yung rehistro? Example Jan. 2015 first registered tapos 3 ending nang conduction sticker..
    This is what confuses me. May discrepancy ng buwan.

    That means either technically may ilang buwan na hindi registered car mo, or you'll pay for registration kahit di pa lapse yung 3 years na binayaran mo.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    113
    #49

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    13,039
    #50
    this is what I thought..

    Quote Originally Posted by reiman13 View Post

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration