New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Did they ever tell you why it was delayed? I find it odd that they miscalculated the demand-supply picture given that the Corolla is normally a sellable car...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    mahaba daw pila sa medium siver... no. 16 ako
    so i told my agent na type ko din beige metallic
    para which ever comes first di ba? no.5 ako sa
    beige metallic, so inisip ko baka mabigyan na din nila ko,
    ngek! biglang sabi ng agent by May pa daw magkkaroon
    ng A/T! nek-nek nya! yoko na,hehehe. imagine...
    feb.20 ako nagpareserved april 4 lang ako nagback-out
    ang tagal ng pinaghintay ko di ba?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah I would also be pissed in your situation, its not even worth the wait for an old wine in a new bottle... Well enjoy your new Civic FD!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    may nakikita naman ako pa-isa-isa almost everyday sa las pinas. iyon nga lang keeping in mind the hype and distribution machine toyota has, it seems that the initial output has been less than expected

but to be fair, wasn't the initial waiting list for the fd also kilometric? i remember we got ours under a week - but considering it was already 8 or 9 months after the civic's first release, i suppose getting a unit by then wasn't as tedious as the first month or so
    Last edited by baludoy; April 11th, 2008 at 11:54 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    thanks sir tidus... edited na avatar ko,hehehe.
    meet my new ride.. Sasha... have a nice day...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    may nakikita naman ako pa-isa-isa almost everyday sa las pinas. iyon nga lang keeping in mind the hype and distribution machine toyota has, it seems that the initial output has been less than expected

but to be fair, wasn't the initial waiting list for the fd also kilometric? i remember we got ours under a week - but considering it was already 8 or 9 months after the civic's first release, i suppose getting a unit by then wasn't as tedious as the first month or so
    Yes that's a fair point... I also remember the Fortuner had a long line. It sometimes pays to wait a year after a new cars release for nice buying experience. You might not be the first one to own the hot car in town, at least you're not a guinea pig

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    dumami lang ksi tlga competition ng altis. Nandyan na yung amazingly popular civic and the even more amazingly desirable new lancer. I like the altis for its reliability but seeing the competition , like the new lancer , japan cbu and almost at the same price as the altis i cant help but want the mitsu.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    And of course the EVOX looks of the Lancer Dadami nanaman yung mga feeling dyan sa kalsada, feeling may EVOX

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Congrats on your new FD mavsn! That car is light years ahead of the Altis, in my opinion.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsn View Post
    thanks sir tidus... edited na avatar ko,hehehe.
    meet my new ride.. Sasha... have a nice day...
    Congrats on your new FD. Nice color BTW.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
What happened to the 2008 Altis?