New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 291 of 348 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3476
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by joelsp View Post
    Isa pa sanang tanong. Parating nababasa yung carpet sa ilalim ng third-row seats nung fortuner ko (2005). Meron bang aircon drain sa liko yun at saan? Baka kasi barado. Kung wala, may idea ba kayo kung saan puwedeng manggaling? Salamat ulit.
    i don't have a fort. but i have its smaller cousin innova.
    check the rubber weatherstrip on the door, po. baka may hit na yung goma, at nakakapasok yung ulan o carwash tubigs. puede ring, hindi naka-sara nang ma-ige ang pinto kapag hinuhugasan.
    also, yung rear hatch door ng older innova, kapag binuksang todo sa ulan, tumutulo ang tubig pa-loob ng sasakyan.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 14th, 2017 at 10:23 AM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Salamat tsikoter, i check ko rin yan.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Sa aircon nga malamang galing. Galing lang kami sa Lucena, ginamit ko yung rear aircon and basang basa na naman yung carpet sa likod. Need to find out kung saan yung drain para ma check...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by joelsp View Post
    Sa aircon nga malamang galing. Galing lang kami sa Lucena, ginamit ko yung rear aircon and basang basa na naman yung carpet sa likod. Need to find out kung saan yung drain para ma check...
    what part of the carpet? left, right, front-er, rear-er...
    perhaps you can trace the path of the water, by feeling the carpeting.

in my innova, the rear aircon blower fan is bolted to the inner wall, just behind the right rear wheel well. it is hidden behind the siding. i suppose it is the same as with the fort.
    the bad news is, to get at it, one would have to remove the siding, which can be removed only if one removes the heavy 3rd row right seat. it's not really difficult, if one were bristling with muscle.

i suppose the drain tube can be seen if one looks for it from under the car, behind the right rear well. i have no doubt that mine is there, because my garage floor gets wet under it. see if your garage floor is the same.
    if your garage floor does not get wet, then we probably know why. there's something wrong with your drain system.
    good luck.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 15th, 2017 at 02:34 AM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    what part of the carpet? left, right, front-er, rear-er...
    perhaps you can trace the path of the water, by feeling the carpeting.

in my innova, the rear aircon blower fan is bolted to the inner wall, just behind the right rear wheel well. it is hidden behind the siding. i suppose it is the same as with the fort.
    the bad news is, to get at it, one would have to remove the siding, which can be removed only if one removes the heavy 3rd row right seat. it's not really difficult, if one were bristling with muscle.

i suppose the drain tube can be seen if one looks for it from under the car, behind the right rear well. i have no doubt that mine is there, because my garage floor gets wet under it. see if your garage floor is the same.
    if your garage floor does not get wet, then we probably know why. there's something wrong with your drain system.
    good luck.
    Thanks tsikoteer. The aircon is on the right rear part of the car and yes I think the third row right car seat needs to be removed to open that portion and check the drain lines. It is also that part of the carpet that get's very wet. I indeed do not see any water dripping from the car's rear in our garrage which is why I also suspected that it could be from clogging. Anyway, this gives me something to do today, it's color-coding day :-). Thanks for the response...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    mga sirs,

Bakit kaya mahina hatak yung fortuner 2010 diesel ko.

7. Join Date
    May 2015
    Try mo EGR Cleaning.

Quote Originally Posted by acenie View Post
    mga sirs,

Bakit kaya mahina hatak yung fortuner 2010 diesel ko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by norelco View Post
    Try mo EGR Cleaning.

saan banda yun sir? pwede kahit ako nalang maglinis?

9. Join Date
    May 2015
    Much better to bring it to your reliable mekaniko or kung gusto mo talagang i DIY, google mo na lang.

Try mo EGR Cleaning.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Much better to bring it to your reliable mekaniko or kung gusto mo talagang i DIY, google mo na lang.

ok sir salamat.