New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 348 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Sana kung affected man Philippines may gawin naman ang Toyota Motors Philippines.. Meron kaya?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    What is your average km/l city driving and high way? mine is 3.0d 1 full tank 480kms. So nasa 8 km/l round off na.. city driving from antipolo to naia. traffick pa minsan..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lakarz_16 View Post
    What is your average km/l city driving and high way? mine is 3.0d 1 full tank 480kms. So nasa 8 km/l round off na.. city driving from antipolo to naia. traffick pa minsan..
    i guess your fc is not bad...fc always varies depend in your route its hard to compare it to other with diff route i am from lucena going to naia 10km/l is effortless 110km/hr max at nlex...going to subic or baguio 12km/l is so easy to achieve.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post
    i guess your fc is not bad...fc always varies depend in your route its hard to compare it to other with diff route i am from lucena going to naia 10km/l is effortless 110km/hr max at nlex...going to subic or baguio 12km/l is so easy to achieve.
    if highway crusing, it is easy to get 10 to 12km/l, but for traffic city driving, luck na if you can get 7 to 8km/l.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    thanks mga paps.. malaki ba diff ng fc ng 3.0 and 2.5? sarap kasi ng power ng 3.0. Installed a k&n air filter. Laki ng tulong sa hatak and i guess sa consumption..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    if highway crusing, it is easy to get 10 to 12km/l, but for traffic city driving, luck na if you can get 7 to 8km/l.
    Manual variant ng fort, kuha yan...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by iskotseifrinic View Post
    Wow! 2.5G kaya ang topspeed na 180kph, manual ba yun sir or matic? galing naman ng fort nya sir...

* bro number001, I strongly agree on you about that!
    yung sa akin w/c is manual variant, 2010 model, i reached 160 kph, 140 kph is easy sa 2.5 G MT, regarding of fuel, i used shell v-power diesel always, mine is made in thailand pa, but i never experience any problem yet basta alaga lang sa pms, pag bago pa yung unit, talagang matagtag pa, yung gulong nya, over inflated, nasa 40, so, kailangan pasingawin mo ng konti, lately hindi na sya matagtag, yung design nya, i have nothing to say, yung interior nya, ang galing, although yung upuan nya is not leather, so kailangan may seat cover talaga, yung steering nya, wala talagang galaw even you are on your top speed, so, i can say you will not be disappointed when you own a fortuner, esp. if you design it with trd, complete set, sportivo ang dating.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Wala bang mga Fortuner Clubers dito na madalas ang EB? :-)

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    good day! anybody from the club selling his stock fortuner car stereo? Interested buyer here. Please text 0927-7621127. Many thanks!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jbs View Post
    Mga Sir,

Aware na ba kayo dito:

Toyota recalls over 65,000 units of Innova and Fortuner--in Vietnam

Toyota Vietnam is recalling 65,703 units of its locally-assembled Fortuner sport-utility vehicle and Innova Asian-utility vehicle nearly a month after the Japanese carmaker made a similar announcement involving a much lower number of vehicles.
    In March, Toyota announced a recall for only 8,830 units of the said models.
    Toyota engineer Le Van Tach, however, disputed Toyota's initial report and estimated that as much as 60,000 units could be affected, ThanNienNews.com reported. The latest announcement, which involves more than 65,000 vehicles, was made on April 15.
    According to Toyota, Vietnam-made Fortuner and Innova units were found to have either over-responsive brake systems, or improperly-mounted camber bolts and seats.
    ThanNienNews.com added that, though the recall is not the first in Vietnam, it is the largest ever made based on the official records of the Vietnam Register Agency, the government body responsible for checking vehicle quality. The agency is reportedly scheduled to inspect Toyota Vietnam's production facilities to find what had caused the flaws.
    Toyota Motor Philippines has yet to reply to TopGear.com.ph's query on how the recall would affect Thai-built Fortuners sold here. The Toyota Innova is assembled in the Philippines.
    kaya pala madaming mga fortuners at innova sa toyota manila nun napadaan ako papuntang MOA. well guys, sana maayos kaagad yan.