The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 393 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hector angel
    congratulations sir vicoyski.

yan ba ung sa avatar mo?

cant wait for the call of my agent telling me na available na...... haaayyy
    Hehehe... It's just the same color as my avatar.

*Innova_Boy: I'll try to post pics later. Naulanan lang unit eh... Just came back from Solar Gard. Had my unit's windows tinted. Solar Gard's got the best UV protection films. They also carry V-Kool which is the most expensive window film, but offers the very best UV protection...

If you guys are interested, just call Solar Gard at 725-5570 and look for Leslie...

For those who are still waiting... Konting tiyaga na lang... Sulit ang wait when you have your unit with you na. It's such a sweet thing and is quite good value for your cash and wait!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    vicoyski,
    did you get the in house financing and in house insurance?

Good for you guys! As for me, still waiting for my unit.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog
    vicoyski,
    did you get the in house financing and in house insurance?

Good for you guys! As for me, still waiting for my unit.
    Got it through a car loan at our employees' coop. They arranged with the dealer for the IHF...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Nakakainggit na kayo ah! My bank told me the PO for my unit is ready... But no unit available yet.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    To all Fortuner owners, Post your fuel consumption & Suki Gas Station. Thanks.

mine (gas) is 5.8km to 6.1km per liter actual usage (not MID). Caltex Silver.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by andre
    To all Fortuner owners, Post your fuel consumption & Suki Gas Station. Thanks.

mine (gas) is 5.8km to 6.1km per liter actual usage (not MID). Caltex Silver.
    Still waiting for my tank to run empty before manually checking the consumption, but it is now doing 6.0 km/l on the display.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    by the way, my 6.1km / liter was the actual computation after having another full tank, but MID states that I run 6.7km / liter. ???
    My next full tank was 5.8 km / liter actual computation, But MID states that I run 6.3km / liter.
    Therefore I concluded that the MID is off by more than 0.4 to 0.6km / liter.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fortfan
    Hi where did you get your unit from?
    Initially had a reservation with Pasong Tamo as early as Feb. I was number 1 on the list for a black gas unit and knew the owner. Pero maraming singit (11 gas units apparently). So had to slug it out elsewhere...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    pag may PO na from the bank, pwede nang kunin ang unit sa casa if ever may available na?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by trader
    Initially had a reservation with Pasong Tamo as early as Feb. I was number 1 on the list for a black gas unit and knew the owner. Pero maraming singit (11 gas units apparently). So had to slug it out elsewhere...
    wooooohoooo! curiously, before i pulled out, i was told by my agent at toyota pasong tamo that i was no. 1 in the list for the gas unit. however i reserved only last may 15 or before the official launching.

i dont know when you pulled out but if it was after the launching, then niloloko talaga tayo ng dealer na yan kasi then that would make both of us no. 1 in the list. curiously, even if we were both no. 1, naunahan pa rin tayo sa pila

hahahaha. oh well and so the wheels turn. hahahaha

Welcome to all owners of Toyota Fortuner [ARCHIVED]