New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    hello guys, im planning to replace the suspension of my vios 2011 from stock. i find the ride unconfortable na dahil sobrang tagtag na at maalog. sobrang ramdam na rin ung vibrations sa loob due to uneven or gaspang of roads. this was also the suggestion of the mechanic that i talked to. now i'm asking if you can recommend for specific brands/models that would best fit especially for comfort. ok ba ung kyb? i heard ito daw usually gamit ng mga jap car vendors.

TIA!

Sent from my SM-A300F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2015
    saan po magandang magpaalign ng vios body near qc mindanao.. thank po mga sir...

Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L22 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dondy010285 View Post
    saan po magandang magpaalign ng vios body near qc mindanao.. thank po mga sir...

you are looking for a body alignment facility!!?? not a suspension and steering alignment center?
    ...you car got into a chassis-bender?

4. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you are looking for a body alignment facility!!?? not a suspension and steering alignment center?
    ...you car got into a chassis-bender?
    body alignment po.. thank you sir sa info...

5. Join Date
    May 2015
    ask lang po and thank you in advance...

i have 2015 model vios trd automatic transmission 11k mileage. i now can hear small rattling/vibrating noise while decelerating from 10km/h until zero of course with brake. but casa already check the brake and they are ok naman. nilinis pa nila. the sound disappeared during complete stop or if car run10km/h up. also it only become noticeable upon driving for quiet sometime or if the engine is already warm.... cannot appreciate it while i just started the car and engine is not yet hot.. is there anyone here who have same experience? thank you mga boss...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    The objective of the group is to create a forum for all Vios Owners to exchange views, ideas, questions, suggestions and sharing of their experiences regarding Vios cars. Account Suspended
    BAKIT ACCOUNT SUSPENDED NA viosclubphil.com?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    mga sir, benta ko vios ko 2008 1.5 G matic.
    ok n b yun asking ko is 290k? o mahal? 74T mileage.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by realslimshady View Post
    anyone here selling a second hand VIOS? hit me!
    Sir, nakabili k n? if hindi p im selling my vios 2008 1.5 G a/t

here's the link of the post

https://www.*******/item/toyota-vios...l?h=35781529b0

thanks.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    If i buy vios variant J then change everthing from mags, wheels, stereo, remote, auto lock, etc...can i save rather than buying variant E (manual)?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mltan_bdo View Post
    If i buy vios variant J then change everthing from mags, wheels, stereo, remote, auto lock, etc...can i save rather than buying variant E (manual)?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    I don't think you can find an ABS + EBD module for cheap outside and find a competent enough installer to do this professionally.

You also have the power side mirrors to worry about after.

The rest, madali lang.

To answer your question: If you buy a vios J and change EVERYTHING to match an E, mas mahal pa yung J+Upgrade. Pag exterior mags etc lang hahabulin mo, mas makakamura ka.
    Last edited by mda; January 23rd, 2018 at 12:21 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Vios Club Philippines