New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 140 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1441
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by gtdni_revo View Post
    Good day mga ka-TROC, ask ko lang po kung may nka experience npo iconvert radiator fan ng revo natin papuntang electric fan? or please just say all your comments here regarding electric radiator fan conversion. Many thanks

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
    have no experience but looks to free up quite a bit of space with the 1.8 although its one more thing to fail though atleast with the fan clutch you still get some cooling from the fan free wheeling rather than none at all if the motor fails.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    sir, owners manual po ng 2004 vx200 pahingi po copy sir, email it to davidgracetim*gmail.com, thank you

Sent from my F5321 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Hi Can i also request a Owners Manual copy for Toyota Revo VX200? Kindly send it at oscalubfern*gmail.com.
    Thank you so much.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    Email sent.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
    Sir Pasuyu pa send din po ako ng copy ng User Manual ng Revo please send it at oscalubfern*gmail.com.
    Thank you so much.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by fernbulacso View Post
    Sir Pasuyu pa send din po ako ng copy ng User Manual ng Revo please send it at oscalubfern*gmail.com.
    Thank you so much.
    The link above posted by *LOLZ is still working. Have you tried that one?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    whypo?
    i have never had issues with my revo's original fan.
    i have no problems with the cooling system of my revo.
    i just had a thought as i have come across this soft start speed controlled radiator fans in the US. and they say that engine cooling is lot more efficient with this kind of set up, also you will make your engine run more quiet due to no fan howling when you rev the engine, plus you will gain a bit of power from your engine as you divert mechanical power needed for the fan into electrical.
    i was thinking of doing this set up on my revo since it is auto tranny. my area where i live is just filled with traffic so i can feel the engine gets really hot during stop and go traffic, and since my revo is automatic, engine rev ia lower than normal when in drive that is why i thought to make my engine cooling system a bit more efficient.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    have no experience but looks to free up quite a bit of space with the 1.8 although its one more thing to fail though atleast with the fan clutch you still get some cooling from the fan free wheeling rather than none at all if the motor fails.

thank you LOLZ for the reply.
    if you want to hear my reason for this read my reply from dr. d
    also if you don't mind me asking, where did you get that picture? i am really interested

7. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Mga ka TROC. Need some expert advise/opinion.

Im driving a revo SR matic, 2weeks ago may pinaayos ako sa transmission ko, pinalitan ang transmission oil seal. So binababa ang transmission, after that smooth driving na ulit for 1week straight. Last Monday gamit ko ok parin, kanina ko lang ulit dapat gagamitin. Eto ngayon ang problem, when I shift to comming from P pag dating ng N namamatay, pero pag inistart mag start naman, from N shift to D ok pa din but pag ibabalik sa N patay ulit ang engine, pag inistart ok pa din from N shift to P patay ulit ang engine. Lastly, if nasa D gear shift never nag start but kanina nka D biglang nag start.

Ano kaya ang problem this time?

Thanks

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Baka hindi nabalik mabuti ang shifter cable sa transmission side.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    thank you LOLZ for the reply.
    if you want to hear my reason for this read my reply from dr. d
    also if you don't mind me asking, where did you get that picture? i am really interested

found it on a malaysian? garage's facebook page
    Vin Car Audio&Accessories added a new photo. - Vin Car Audio&Accessories | Facebook

couldn't tell if its an off the shelf part though

10. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    Sinipag lang mag-scan last week. Sa mga gusto ng copy, download nyo na lang from below link.

===

You have successfully uploaded a file called Toyota Revo Owner's Manual.pdf (7.9 MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

Download Toyota Revo Owner's Manual.pdf from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

===

You have successfully uploaded a file called Toyota Vehicle Security System Owner's Guide.pdf (1.4 MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

Download Toyota Vehicle Security System Owner's Guide.pdf from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Sir magandang araw/gabi po sa inyo. Pwede po ba ako makahingi ng kopya ng VX200 Owner's/Service Manual? Maraming salamat po!

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details