Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    hmmm. similar to the Volt

those old enough will remember the Geoff

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    hmmm. similar to the Volt

those old enough will remember the Geoff

Also the Hammerhead Eagle I-thrust, Geoff's improved version..
    Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Toyota PH to bring in Raize subcompact crossover early next year | TopGear PH

But Toyota has no answer to the Honda HR-V, Kia Stonic, and Ford EcoSport—compelling entries in a market that is moving away from sedans and appreciating the versatility of crossovers, but not ready for the bulk and price tag of midsize SUVs.
    the Raize is about as wide as a Rush, but a bit lower and much shorter because it doesn’t have seven seats.

IMO, I always thought the local Corolla Cross is Toyota's direct competitor to Honda's HR-V

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006

IMO, I always thought the local Corolla Cross is Toyota's direct competitor to Honda's HR-V
    In a way it is, the bigger-subcompacts like the HR-V and smaller compact SUVs like the Corolla Cross overlap.
    The Corolla Cross is based on the short wheelbase C-segment TNGA used by the Corolla hatchback and CH-R crossover, main difference is it has a torsion beam rear suspension instead of the independent setup.

The Raize is a legit subcompact SUV/CUV like the Venue, T-Cross and EcoSport.

PS: Honda unveiled the SUV RS Concept which previews its upcoming small subcompact SUV. This is smaller than the HR-V and could be a potential competitor for the Raize.
    Last edited by AG4; December 17th, 2021 at 01:57 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2007

But Toyota has no answer to the Honda HR-V, Kia Stonic, and Ford EcoSport—compelling entries in a market that is moving away from sedans and appreciating the versatility of crossovers, but not ready for the bulk and price tag of midsize SUVs..
    pretty much what i've said last year when this thread started

Quote Originally Posted by foifoi05 View Post
    i think they needed a direct competitor sa mga (more/less) 1m php subcompact crossovers gaya ng Ecosport, Vitara and Juke. Isama na din natin ang MG Zs and Coolray.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hmmm...
    900k...!
    see you at the head of the line!
    heh heh.

unexciting... ubiquitous... boring...
    who cares?
    as long as it's reliable and matibay!
    Last edited by dr. d; January 2nd, 2022 at 01:20 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Ayos. 1.2 CVT ~800K.

carguide . ph
    As for the pricing, Toyota Motor Philippines is mulling to start the Raize range below P 746,000 for the manual transmission variant (P 816,000 for the CVT). Meanwhile, the turbocharged variant will be priced at P 1,031,000, while the CVT-equipped mid-grade variant will be P 906,000

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Suddenly, the Territory doesn't seem cheap anymore [emoji38]

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast