New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    No matter what I did (pull hard, vehicle inclined, etc.), the seatbelts on our 95 LiteAce won't lock.

Ganito ba talaga ito? We had a 91 Corolla before and although the belts didn't lock by just simply pulling hard on them, they did when the car's body was inclined.

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ihmo. hindi lang sa liteace but i think all seatbelts should lock so as not to defeat the purpose of wearing one.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hmm..

naka defective na talaga ang seatbelts ng liteace niyo..?

ganyan ung samin nun.. nabili namin sa subic auction.

ang malupit dun -- sira na seatbelt...wala pa insurance..!!

yyiiii..!!:mrgreen:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung 91 liteace namin naglolock naman pero you have to pull quick and hard nga lang. defeats the purpose talaga! naiimagine ko na at that force para ka nang nabangga head on at 100kph! less than that, hindi magca-catch! siguradong teypok ka! van pa naman!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pull it twice na magkasunod to check . ganyan yun sa ae92, mauuntog ka muna ng isang beses bago mag-lock:mrgreen:
    siryusly, it works naman on instant braking

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Ngayon ko lang uli na-check ito. Tagal kasing nag-down tsikot.com e. Di ko ma-tyempuhan.

Thanks jojoico! It locks if I do what you say. Haven't had the opportunity to try out instant braking yet though. :D Oh well... guess I just have to be extra careful then.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    People,

Does anyone know if a stock '95 LiteAce GXL come with keyless entry? When we bought ours, it came with the remote, but it doesn't work. The previous owner said it was broken. Nasaan ba nakalagay yung receiver nun? I think it just needs to be reset or something.

Thanks in advance.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have the same year/model van, walang keyless entry offered sa liteace at that time, most probably alarm w/ keyless entry yan.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I have a 96 GXL Liteace. Walang keyless entry. Aftermarket accessory yan, alarm with remote. Ang stock lang sa GXL is power lock and windows.

Ang sira ba eh yung remote? Di ba dapat pair yan? Ask for the other one kung nasaan. Punta la nalang sa isang reputable electrical shop and have it checked kung pwede pa repair. If not, buy a new alarm system nalang:lol:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When I got the Pajero, sira din ang remote. Yung alarm module nasa ilalim ng dashboard (although relocated na yung sakin for security reasons). Pinagawa ko sa Jaffas sa may Banawe. They made a new transmitter.

Jaffas is near the corner of Mayon.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast
Toyota LiteAce Owners & Discussions Thread [Merged]