New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 950 of 1538 FirstFirst ... 85090094094694794894995095195295395496010001050 ... LastLast
Results 9,491 to 9,500 of 15378
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Replaced my alternator already april this year.

Mine is '06 model. I didn't bother to have it fixed since sa bahay ako inabot.

Pinakargahan ko na lang battery then diniretso ko sa casa to have it replaced.

Pinapalit ko na kasi for me mas convenient yun, kesa ipakalas, iparepair, ipakabit. Im worried baka masira lang ulit.

Pinadala ko sa capalangan alternator ko to have my cousins check and repair if repairable pa, atleast may spare ako.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i do not know why my 2005 innova's got alternator problems..
    maybe the factory alternator and the replacement alternator i got, came from the same manufacturing batch..

magkano na ba ang innova alternator sa casa?
    Last edited by dr. d; November 11th, 2014 at 02:19 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i have question..
    back in 2005-06, my innova's alternator died. and as the model was still new then, no off-casa shop would fix it. i had no choice but to have the casa fix it. and as we all know, casa does not fix.. it replaces..
    fast forward to today..
    after 8 years, my alternator died again. can i have it fixed outside now? or am i cursed to go to the casa again?
    Kapag pinagawa mo lang iyan sa tabi-tabi,- at most 2 years lang ang buhay, based on my limited experience with my older rides.

Better to have an original alternator installed.... Wala bang nabibili outside ng casa?

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    24.9K:phone:

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    As bros CNS and crosswind said, that should be okay... What I normally do is just step on the accelerator and let the firmware take care of what I plan to do....

Thanks for your inputs cast_no_shadow, crosswind and CVT.

Hindi na ako kakabahan na baka masira transmission in doing downshift (when needed) using the shift lever.

Minsan I do step more on the accelerator for it to downshift, kaso minsan parang mas may delay, especially kapag hindi natapakan ng enough yun accelerator. :D

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by matt chua View Post
    Thanks for your inputs cast_no_shadow, crosswind and CVT.

Hindi na ako kakabahan na baka masira transmission in doing downshift (when needed) using the shift lever.

Minsan I do step more on the accelerator for it to downshift, kaso minsan parang mas may delay, especially kapag hindi natapakan ng enough yun accelerator. :D
    It is just a matter of getting used to it, bro.

Yes, you can downshift,- it should have an over-rev protection ...

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    24.9K:phone:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    magkano na ba ang innova alternator sa casa?
    hanapin ko resibo ko, update kita ipost ko dito.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    i have good experience in having my other alternators fixed.
    my question now is, is it practical to have the innova alternator fixed instead of buying a new one? as in, may gumagawa ba nito with good results?
    meron naman. i remember going to this auto electrical shop 3 yrs ago, up to now walang problema.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    been using my stock yokohama aspec tires since i bought my innova in 2009 with 51k kms.

need na po ba magpalit to new set of tires kahit minimal lang ang nabawas sa threads?

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    parang all new tong 2015 innova [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEZz_RlIgG0]2015 Toyota Innova with Camouflage Full HD - YouTube[/ame]

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by desertfox615 View Post
    been using my stock yokohama aspec tires since i bought my innova in 2009 with 51k kms.

need na po ba magpalit to new set of tires kahit minimal lang ang nabawas sa threads?
    What is your typical tyre pressure bro?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by desertfox615 View Post

four years lang po ata ang shelf-life ng gulong. remember that your tires are the only thing that's keeping your car on the road. so never scrimp too much on them. better be safe than sorry.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]