New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1356 of 1533 FirstFirst ... 125613061346135213531354135513561357135813591360136614061456 ... LastLast
Results 13,551 to 13,560 of 15330
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    and inquire who gets to pay for the LTO.
    Depende yan sa salesman mo. In my case they shoulder LTO registration.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    yung iba kasi,
    binigyan nga ng discount, pero yung dating libreng LTO at/o insurance, ay nawala.

of course, one would notice it only if one knew the previous sale conditions and prices.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Sharing:

Our 2006 model G VVTI A/T stalled last week in BGC. Engine still running, but it wont move.

Diagnosis:

Shifter Bushing was damaged, durog na kaya nag loosen na yung line.

Kaya pala ayaw na mag start, naiwan sa neutral yung gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have to try this, start our Innova AT on N...

It should start, but your experience says otherwise...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    I have to try this, start our Innova AT on N...

It should start, but your experience says otherwise...
    in my 2003 altis with cracked AT cable bushing,
    i can't start the engine if the stick is in N, if the N light in the instrument cluster is dark. i have to wiggle the stick back and forth a bit, for the bulb to light, so's i can start the engine at N.
    it would appear, the bulb and the sending unit share a common signal, independent from the gear's position.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 2nd, 2018 at 01:51 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by aldousm View Post
    Hi,

Just got my innova j 2.8 m/t.. nka kuha ako 60k na discount from toyota bicutan paranaque. Initially 50k lng daw yung discount kasi base model daw unlike sa E and G variant na mas mataas yung discount, that was accoriding to my salesman. But eventually binigay rin yung 60k na discount sa akin after doing some haggling.

Nice. Is it ok if you can share your sales agent's contact number in Toyota bicutan? And also if you have other contacts from other dealers whom you had quotations would be great.

Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by aldousm View Post
    Hi,

Just got my innova j 2.8 m/t.. nka kuha ako 60k na discount from toyota bicutan paranaque. Initially 50k lng daw yung discount kasi base model daw unlike sa E and G variant na mas mataas yung discount, that was accoriding to my salesman. But eventually binigay rin yung 60k na discount sa akin after doing some haggling.

Swerte mo. A friend got his with a whopping 20k discount a few weeks back.

Mukhang totoo nga rumor ng facelift is coming ah... Malaki na discount eh

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    in my 2003 altis with cracked AT cable bushing,
    i can't start the engine if the stick is in N, if the N light in the instrument cluster is dark. i have to wiggle the stick back and forth a bit, for the bulb to light, so's i can start the engine at N.
    it would appear, the bulb and the sending unit share a common signal, independent from the gear's position.
    Thanks bro.

So it is logic (N light turning on), driven by the mechanical linkage, which drives the CPU to allow the engine to be started. Electronics in the vehicle..

Same is true with the first gen Jazz.... Horn, brake light and engine start logic go through the same fuse... So do not put a powerful horn as it would blow the fuse and prevent you from normally starting the car. Or change the fuse to a higher rating.... ... Electronics in the car...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Thanks bro.

So it is logic (N light turning on), driven by the mechanical linkage, which drives the CPU to allow the engine to be started. Electronics in the vehicle..

Same is true with the first gen Jazz.... Horn, brake light and engine start logic go through the same fuse... So do not put a powerful horn as it would blow the fuse and prevent you from normally starting the car. Or change the fuse to a higher rating.... ... Electronics in the car...
    some critics actually questioned the (non) logic of having these independent safety features of the car, run thru the same fuse.
    in the article that appeared in an auto magazine many years ago, the car owner installed a louder horn. it blew the fuse, and the car was stalled for some time, until a mechanic from the casa arrived to fix... the fuse!
    Last edited by dr. d; December 2nd, 2018 at 08:15 PM.

9. Join Date
    May 2015
    Just for sharing

Our Innova's FC 2.5 E Dsl MT

Top up from Orange Warning

500 x 39.60 = 12.62L

Total distance covered = 132.2 KM (orange warning lit up)

10.49km/l mixed driving

I also do 5 minute engine warm up.

And for the share also it's christmas. Yung mga taga South or yung mga dadayo ng South. Mura po ang diesel sa Los Banos. Phoenix

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by johann123 View Post
    Just for sharing

Our Innova's FC 2.5 E Dsl MT

Top up from Orange Warning

500 x 39.60 = 12.62L

Total distance covered = 132.2 KM (orange warning lit up)

10.49km/l mixed driving

I also do 5 minute engine warm up.

And for the share also it's christmas. Yung mga taga South or yung mga dadayo ng South. Mura po ang diesel sa Los Banos. Phoenix

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
    Mura nga yan.

5 pesos difference din sa diesel dito sa Manila.

Swerte mga taga los banos.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]