New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jrn29 View Post
    1st time ko makakita ng innova , na sa manila naka rehistro peru hindi naka rizal plate
    ito siguro yung mga kauna unahan batch .

NE Pacific- Robinsons Cabanatuan City?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    ^ kaya sir , mas mataas nga lang yung RPM ng manual kumpara sa AT . kaya ramdam mo yung galit ng makina kapag matulin , eh sa AT kasi mababa rpm nila kahit matulin na ang takbo

Quote Originally Posted by MrQ5 View Post
    NE Pacific- Robinsons Cabanatuan City?
    oo bro , tiga neuva ecija ka rin ba ?

medyu OT sensha na MODS
    Last edited by jrn29; January 8th, 2013 at 07:56 PM. Reason: UPDATE ???? 0.o

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Hi guys! im newbie here.. i just to ask and clarify something regarding the price/ inerest of the toyota innova that i got.. I got my 2013 innova G 2.5 diesel a/t last december 28, 2012.. i'm outside the country so my sister is the one made the transaction regarding the car.. at first the dealer told us that our dp will be 150,000 and the monthly amortization will be aroung 19000.. so i agree with that.. then he asked my sister that someone from the bank will call my other ( since the car will be name to my mother), and it was PSbank who called and approved us for the five-year loan and told us just to contact the dealer. so my sister called again the dealer and asked if how much will be our DP and monthly, he said the the same price 150K for the DP and arounf 19K for the monthly.. so the next day we decided to purchase the car since they have PROMO and it will only last till the end of december and went to TOYOTA DASMA to give the DP, we gave the 150K downpayment and toyota calculated again our month amortization.. in our surprise it was different!!! here it is:

price of the car: 1,165,000
    20% DP: 150,000 ( supposed to be 233,000 but we were discounted by 83K)
    monthly amortization for 60 months: 22, 904..
    ALL-in (insurance, LTO reg and mortgage was included, also we have freebies like rust proofing, mat, tint, fuel, seat cover, cover for the car, labour services, etc)
    the amount of the inerest for the 60 months that i computed was around 360K
    I WOULD LIKE TO ASK IF IT IS TO MUCH OR MOST LIKELY THE INTEREST FOR THE 60 MONTHS PAYNET WILL COST LIKE THAT? HOPE YOU GUYS CAN ANSWER

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys! im newbie here.. i just to ask and clarify something regarding the price/ inerest of the toyota innova that i got.. I got my 2013 innova G 2.5 diesel a/t last december 28, 2012.. i'm outside the country so my sister is the one made the transaction regarding the car.. at first the dealer told us that our dp will be 150,000 and the monthly amortization will be aroung 19000.. so i agree with that.. then he asked my sister that someone from the bank will call my other ( since the car will be name to my mother), and it was PSbank who called and approved us for the five-year loan and told us just to contact the dealer. so my sister called again the dealer and asked if how much will be our DP and monthly, he said the the same price 150K for the DP and arounf 19K for the monthly.. so the next day we decided to purchase the car since they have PROMO and it will only last till the end of december and went to TOYOTA DASMA to give the DP, we gave the 150K downpayment and toyota calculated again our month amortization.. in our surprise it was different!!! here it is:

ALL-in (insurance, LTO reg and mortgage was included, also we have freebies like rust proofing, mat, tint, fuel, seat cover, cover for the car, labour services, etc)
    I WOULD LIKE TO ASK IF IT IS TO MUCH OR MOST LIKELY THE INTEREST FOR THE 60 MONTHS PAYNET WILL COST LIKE THAT? HOPE YOU GUYS CAN ANSWER

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nova2013 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

that sounds about right. pero, to get the best deal talaga, dapat kumuha kayo quote from several banks and haggle..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

20% of P1,165,000 is P233,000. This is supposedly your downpayment.

Sabi mo, you were discounted by P83,000 and so your downpayment was P150,000.

And then, your monthly amortization is P22,904 for 60 months. So, total payment after 5 years is P1,374,240.

Assuming you were really discounted by P83,000, then balance would have been P932,000. Total interest paid in this case would have been P442,240. Interest rate would have been 47.45% or 9.49% per annum. Very high!

But then again, I think you were not discounted by P83,000, so balance should have been P1,015,000. Total interest paid in this case should have been P359,240. Interest rate should have been 35.39% or 7.07% per annum. Still high!

IMO, you did not get the P83,000 discount and worse, you are paying a high interest rate. Bottomline,- you did not get a good deal, bro. (I am not sure about the rates right now, and with this, I could be wrong, but I was looking at a total interest rate of <30% in 5 years, because that was the deal I got some 3 years back)...

17.7K:santas:

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

20% of P1,165,000 is P233,000. This is supposedly your downpayment.

Sabi mo, you were discounted by P83,000 and so your downpayment was P150,000.

And then, your monthly amortization is P22,904 for 60 months. So, total payment after 5 years is P1,374,240.

Assuming you were really discounted by P83,000, then balance would have been P932,000. Total interest paid in this case would have been P442,240. Interest rate would have been 47.45% or 9.49% per annum. Very high!

But then again, I think you were not discounted by P83,000, so balance should have been P1,015,000. Total interest paid in this case should have been P359,240. Interest rate should have been 35.39% or 7.07% per annum. Still high!

IMO, you did not get the P83,000 discount and worse, you are paying a high interest rate. Bottomline,- you did not get a good deal, bro. (I am not sure about the rates right now, and with this, I could be wrong, but I was looking at a total interest rate of <30% in 5 years, because that was the deal I got some 3 years back)...

now i'm sure nova2013 would feel bad. 30-35% interest ang normal na offer ng mga banko ngayon for a 5 yr loan. kaso baka nga hindi sa 20% down ipinasok, kundi sa 15% down - kunwari lang yung 83K discount na binigay sa kanya.

anyways, piece of advise kay nova2013, binili mo na yan eh before doing your homework so just charge it to experience and enjoy your new ride. congrats!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksun25 View Post
    anyways, piece of advise kay nova2013, binili mo na yan eh before doing your homework so just charge it to experience and enjoy your new ride. congrats!
    Yup, agree with you bro.... At total interest rate(best case) of 30% (5 years), his monthly amortization is not really that far off,- something like P22,000ish (But then again,- he did not really get a discount of P83,000 as claimed). Else, if discount were real and at 30% interest rate(5 years), he should be paying only P20,200 a month.

Nevertheless, I am quite certain that he will enjoy years of driving comfort and pleasure with his InnovaG Diesel..

Last edited by CVT; January 9th, 2013 at 09:47 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksun25 View Post
    now i'm sure nova2013 would feel bad. 30-35% interest ang normal na offer ng mga banko ngayon for a 5 yr loan. kaso baka nga hindi sa 20% down ipinasok, kundi sa 15% down - kunwari lang yung 83K discount na binigay sa kanya.

If that happend to me, I would not have proceeded with the purchase, because there is a big difference in actual monthly amortization as to the quoted. Imagine a P2000 difference in monthly amortization is equivalent to P120,000 total and could have used the money for accessories and ensuing insurance premiums.

Btw, I think what the TS got was in-house financing, thus all the freebies, which is higher compared to direct loan from the bank. Lesson learned.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    *nova2013
    so ang nangyari pala (if I'm not mistaken):
    yung 83k discount IN- APPLY LANG SA DP para 150k lang bayaran niya instead of 233k.
    (233k - 83k = 150k)
    then ang loaned amount niya is still 932k
    (1,165k - 233k = 932k)
    and in 5years time, the total amortization is worth 1,374.24k or 1.37424M
    (22.904k x 5 x 12 = 1,374.24k)
    that will be a total of 442.24k "tubo" in just 5years
    (1,374.24k - 932k = 442.24k)
    that's 88.448k or 9.49% per annum...
    WOW!!! 'wag na nating sabihing "HARANG", sabihin na lang na "TIBA- TIBA" ang toyota.
    sana pala sir, via bank loan na lang. mas mababa interest kesa in- house...
    anyway, enjoy na lang your new ride sir nova2013. you can never go wrong with a TOYOTA.
    you have chosen one of the best suv's around... cheers!!!

ps. isa pang hindi ko maintindihan, ang sabi mo 'kamo eh 19k monthly lang ang unang usapan niyo.
    bakit naging 22.904k na??? re- calculation at the time of payment??? kung ako sa iyo, sinuntok ko na agad siya!!!
    I NEVER TRUST A CREATURE THAT BREATHES THRU TWO MOUTHS!!! :fight:

- - - Updated - - -

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012

Not to make NOVA2013 feel worse after reading many affirmations that he got his Innova at a very high interest. My point of sharing this is to serve as a comparison to other future buyers who, like me, read the discussions in this forum too before buying one.

Last November I visited BDO's Deals on Wheels and was given a quotation for Innova G 2.5 A/T Pearl White. Since it's Pearl white the SRP was Php1,180,000, DP of 20% payable in 5 years. Monthly ammortization is Php19,980 computed at 26.99% interest. No discount computed. Same freebies given to NOVA2013. Really a better deal.

However, I ended up buying an Innova E 2.5 A/T, got a Php45,000 discount from the dealer and still got a better deal.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Toyota Innova Owners &amp; Discussions [continued 3]