New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 94 of 182 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 1815
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,127
    #931
    Quote Originally Posted by kristine123 View Post
    In my case di ko hinahaluan ng regular air. Mas ok pure nitro lahat.
    +1... it defeats the purpose na nag nitro ka pa kung hahaluan mo rin naman ng regular air.

  2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,127
    #932
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
    It looks flat doesnt it?
    yes, it does... akala ko nga minsan flat ang tires ko eh.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    #933
    I'm curious about nitrogen. what actually are the benefits of using nitro instead of regular compressed air sa tires . magkano ang magpalagay ng nitro for 4 tires.

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    667
    #934
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    I'm curious about nitrogen. what actually are the benefits of using nitro instead of regular compressed air sa tires . magkano ang magpalagay ng nitro for 4 tires.
    Sir Gin, mas ok po ang nitrogen specially sa malayuang biyahe.
    50 pesos per tire ang singil... pag padagdag lang ng nitro 20 pesos per tire ata.

    Additional info about nitrogen in servitek:

    Benefits of inflation tires with nitrogen gas rather than compressed air.

    -enjoy driving with more safety and comfort.
    -reduce the possibility of tire blow out.
    -reduce driving noise.
    -increase the life of tires.
    -cut down fuel consumption.
    -great protection against oxidation for the rims.
    -help environmental protection.

    drive safely po.

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,370
    #935
    Quote Originally Posted by kristine123 View Post
    Sir Gin, mas ok po ang nitrogen specially sa malayuang biyahe.
    50 pesos per tire ang singil... pag padagdag lang ng nitro 20 pesos per tire ata.

    Additional info about nitrogen in servitek:

    Benefits of inflation tires with nitrogen gas rather than compressed air.

    -enjoy driving with more safety and comfort.
    -reduce the possibility of tire blow out.
    -reduce driving noise.
    -increase the life of tires.
    -cut down fuel consumption.
    -great protection against oxidation for the rims.
    -help environmental protection.

    drive safely po.
    aside from the oxidation claim, how does nitrogen do all that?

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    667
    #936
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    aside from the oxidation claim, how does nitrogen do all that?

    • A tire that has been inflated with nitrogen will maintain 'air pressure' much better and for a slightly longer period of time, as compared to a tire that has been inflated with regular air. This is because nitrogen molecules are larger in size than oxygen molecules and therefore, are less likely to leak or escape through the tire valve.
    • This indirectly, helps in bettering the fuel efficiency of the vehicle. This is because, insufficient air pressure in the car tire can have an adverse effect on its fuel consumption and resultant fuel efficiency. Nitrogen filled tires have better and more consistent 'air pressure' which consequently, aid the vehicle's fuel efficiency (even if it is by a small margin).
    • Pure nitrogen is much drier than regular air (which contains water vapor). Depending on tire temperatures, the water vapor in the air undergoes changes in pressure, which results in varying tire pressures. This is not an issue in case of nitrogen filled tires.
    • Oxygen and water vapor react with the insides of the car tire, i.e., with the rubber as well as the metal rims, and gradually lead to development and deposition of rust. This has an adverse effect on the longevity of the car tire. Nitrogen does not react with the car tire insides or with the rim, thereby enhancing the life of the car tire.
    • Nitrogen is a gas that does not support combustion, therefore in case of an extremely overheated tire catching fire, nitrogen makes for much better safety than regular air (which contains oxygen that supports combustion).
    • Filling nitrogen in tires also helps in keeping the insides of the tire cool, even at high speeds.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    #937
    mura lang pala ang nitro eh. but how can you be sure na nitro nga ang ikarga sa tires.

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    163
    #938
    Good day mga ka innova. May kaibigan ako nagpalit ng gulong yokahoma size 15 mga 90% pa ang thread baka may interesado, nagpapatulong lang. Walang vulcanize, kung baka ok pa for spare or set. Text me nalang kung interested 09209633101.

    Plano ko rin palitan ang stock tires and rims ng innova j, saan kaya magandang presyo mai-trade in.

    GLD

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3
    #939
    Good Morning po sa lahat

    I'm planning on switching to HID, ask ko lang mga sirs ano po ba ang bulb type ng headlight and foglamp natin?

    Thank you sa pagsagot. Proud Innova G owner here.

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    767
    #940
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMage View Post
    Good Morning po sa lahat

    I'm planning on switching to HID, ask ko lang mga sirs ano po ba ang bulb type ng headlight and foglamp natin?

    Thank you sa pagsagot. Proud Innova G owner here.
    Ang headlight type is H4 but if you are going to switch to HID I strongly suggest na bolt-on projector ka para tama ang output ng HID at hindi ka magcause ng glare sa incoming vehicles

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 2]