New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 975 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 87592596597197297397497597697797897998510251075 ... LastLast
Results 9,741 to 9,750 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Hi to all innova owner, I just had my 15,000km PMS at toyota balintawak north, while talking to the SA he advised me to use X-1R additive since I'm only using mineral oil but I refused to use additive for my car. Ask ko lang po kayo kung maganda gumamit ng X-1R sa innova natin magiging mas ok ba performance nya especially kung diesel.tnx
    this is the first time i heard that casa would advice the use of oil additives. from another thread in this forum, it has been consistently advised not to use oil additives...so better not

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lord View Post
    Mga pips, reasonable price ba yung promo ng toyota ngayun? Example for an INNOVA DIESEL, it cost Php 11,794 (parts, labor, materials + VAT)?
    Para saan yung promo?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Hi to all innova owner, I just had my 15,000km PMS at toyota balintawak north, while talking to the SA he advised me to use X-1R additive since I'm only using mineral oil but I refused to use additive for my car. Ask ko lang po kayo kung maganda gumamit ng X-1R sa innova natin magiging mas ok ba performance nya especially kung diesel.tnx
    I don't think the O&M Manual recommends the use of oil additives. Maaring personal opinion nung SA. I would rather do an early oil change, say every 3000km, rather than use additives. Baka halos parehas lang ang gastos. Ang alam ko mahal ang X-1R. I have an Innova D4D using only mineral oil and so far no significant performance deviation, where previously naka fully synthetic oil ako.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Check this thread out. It could be the bushing holding the pedal.
    Very interesting number001 and thank you for sharing. I have been experiencing rattling which I actually thought was emanating from the steering column. Suspetsa ko pa nga yung flexible disc dahil may play doon. Mapatingnan nga ito sa casa.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    It's coming from the rear condenser, condense water dripping from the outlet. It's practically normal!

The rear aircon condenser unit is hidden behind the third row rear passenger side wall just before the the rear door. It's the opposite side of your tools compartment.
    you also have to check that area from time to time when you wash your car to make sure the drain isnt clogged up (that can cause corrosion in the long run).

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy View Post
    Just want to ask something with your innova as compared to mine..

mine is D4D MAtic, G variant, got it last week lang..

ang first question ko is, i notice the noise of the diesel engine is same as other diesel engines around especially on quiet places like in a subdivision..
    Is this same as yours??

Also the backup or backing sensor, ok ba ang lakas ng speaker niyo nito?? kasi mine is mahina and mas malakas pa ang sound ng reverse gear position ng kambio ko eh??

Thanks and lets share some coommon ideas with our Innovas...
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy View Post

WBR,

hello there..by the way im from Cebu..i just got a new innova G D4D Diesel last march 27 09...The engine of our Innova is quite good, not so noisy..the backup sensor is ok..not so loud, not so quiet.... Well if u do have some comments o reklamo, u can just go to ur dealer and have that check... 3 years warranty nmn yan eh..hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    Para saan yung promo?
    Sorry ndi ko nasabi yung purpose. Pang-aircon maintenance.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hello ka-innova,

I've been a silent reader though paminsan-minsan lang makaopen ng thread natin. I just want to seek help, yung pilot lamp natin sa adjusment ng controls ng aircon medyo maluwag yata kasi ayaw umilaw, konting pukpok umiilaw naman. May nakapaglinis na ba ng contacts ng pilot lamp sa controls?

Thanks for the help.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Jericho941,

I had my power window installed at Toyota Makati, i think it cost around 16k. Sulit naman siya, for 2 years now wala namang problema.

GLD

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lord View Post
    Sorry ndi ko nasabi yung purpose. Pang-aircon maintenance.
    We have a lot of Toyota cars/suv/mpv in the office none has avail of this so-called aircon maintenance. Most of our units are sold after 5 years and none have availed of aircon maintenance.

Don't fix something that is not broken!