New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Got it! awww I did not see that front fog lamp is not included, i thought meron na sa E.

pag na-convince ko si Kumander, baka G na lang nga hehehe.

Thanks Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    radio antenna of e is pillar mount, while g is in the glass

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by spyghost View Post
    radio antenna of e is pillar mount, while g is in the glass
    That would not only be difficult to replicate but expensive also.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    OT: parang father ko rin noon kukuha siya ng Revo, GL ba or GLX? hhehehhehe!!!

well, anyway back to the thread, sir, if the special features of G variant doesn't matters to you it's best to go for the E variant, just like me, hindi naman ako mahilig sa mga features, It's all right for me that I am comfortable driving of that kind of car, but if your heart speaks to pick the G, why not. Follow your instincts, in the end of the day, you are the one that holds the final decision.-- The dual airbags is plus for the safety features of the G variant. Another thing is, yes they correct mas maganda nga ang design ng mags ng E instead of G, well, kung pick mo yung E, put some accessories na lang ika nga nila.

Have a nice day.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Applicable from 2008 to 2011.

No keyless entry for E.
    sana ma-approve car loan ko. applied for the E variant and 2012 E also has NO keyless entry.
    how much gaya magagastos ko for below (warranty not to be viod, so casa?):
    - alarm/keyless entry/central locking
    - front fog lamp
    - step board

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^You can try and nego for free fog lamps perhaps and alarm perhaps? Eitherway, i'd still have it installed outside at my suking tindahan as it will not void the entire vehicle warranty (ala naman pag nagka-problem sa makina, they'll blame it on the alarm right?).

On the stepboard, i'm not really a fan of those especially on the Innova. Doesnt look too good, isn't that much functional given the low height of the Innova (takaw sabit pa) and the street kids step on it. I'd prefer the OEM roof rails if you want to add something to the aesthetics
    Last edited by vinj; June 28th, 2012 at 09:24 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    ^You can try and nego for free fog lamps perhaps and alarm perhaps? Eitherway, i'd still have it installed outside at my suking tindahan as it will not void the entire vehicle warranty (ala naman pag nagka-problem sa makina, they'll blame it on the alarm right?).

On the stepboard, i'm not really a fan of those especially on the Innova. Doesnt look too good, isn't that much functional given the low height of the Innova (takaw sabit pa) and the street kids step on it. I'd prefer the OEM roof rails if you want to add something to the aesthetics
    Or rear spoiler.

Pero must yung car alarm IMO. Nego to have it as a freebie para may warranty pa rin sa electricals. Between fogs and alarm, alarm ka na lang.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Go for G kung kaya ng budget.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Is there anyoneselling 2nd hand innova E pref 1st owner may budget po kasi tnx

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MubJ View Post
    Is there anyoneselling 2nd hand innova E pref 1st owner may budget po kasi tnx
    Try to inquire here: 0917-722-0222

He's selling his Innova E A/T green.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Toyota Innova E vs. G