New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    *el chicane

what is your new ride? 2005 Mitsu ?????? Montero Sport?

May I know how you were able to come to the conclusion that all Fortuner units are ALL going to Kelseats? I think sending units to Kelseats is purely a dealer's choice, right? After all, the dealers are the ones that will profit from it (leather seats) and not Toyota. Think Toyota is involved (as in conniving with dealers and kelseats-as if they are not already being doing this).

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    *el chicane

what is your new ride? 2005 Mitsu ?????? Montero Sport?

May I know how you were able to come to the conclusion that all Fortuner units are ALL going to Kelseats? I think sending units to Kelseats is purely a dealer's choice, right? After all, the dealers are the ones that will profit from it (leather seats) and not Toyota. Think Toyota is involved (as in conniving with dealers and kelseats-as if they are not already being doing this).
    Hehe, Mitsu Adventure lang pre. Close to P900k. Yung difference na P300,000 kung bumili sana ako ng Fortuner, nagpatayo na lang ako ng extension ng bahay ko, bumili din ako ng bagong Pentium 4 desktop, bagong Mountain Bike, saka Canon PowerShot Pro digicam. So overall, hindi man ako nakabili ng Fortuner, masaya na rin ako sa mga naging kapalit.

About the Kelseats, mga animal yang Toyota and you don't need to doubt what animals are capable of doing. Pre, visit Kelseat sometime and you'll pity those people who are falling in line thinking whether they will put Kelseat on their units or not, not knowing they have no choice after all.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    In fairness to Toyota, it is not the plant that is sending the units to KelSeat... It is only a few specific dealerships who are doing so. If you are able to check closer, you'll find that the units you are seeing at KelSeat are from Toyota OTIS and Toyota Balintawak.
    Last edited by vicoyski; July 10th, 2005 at 08:41 PM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Ganun talga buhay guys, although questionable ang ethics ng tactics ng ibang dealers, I don't think they are doing anything illegal.

At the end of the day, Toyota isnt forcing you to buy their cars naman and there'll probably be better choices from other makers soon. Its just a matter of time hehe

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hine naman pwedeng ganyan.. madame pading umaasa.. pero pinapaasa sa wala ng mga taga toyota

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    In fairness to Toyota, it is not the plant that is sending the units to KelSeat... It is only a few specific dealerships who are doing so. If you are able to check closer, you'll find that the units you are seeing at KelSeat are from Toyota OTIS and Toyota Balintawak.
    So does this mean that were not getting our unit on the month that were expecting it?? we had our reservation kse * Toyota Otis.... and the agent told us that our unit would arrive around october... i guess madedelay pa ito!!!

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats
    So does this mean that were not getting our unit on the month that were expecting it?? we had our reservation kse * Toyota Otis.... and the agent told us that our unit would arrive around october... i guess madedelay pa ito!!!
    Most likely ma-de-delay pa yung unit mo. Eh mukhang pang-month of May pa lang yata yung backlog ng Kelseat eh. Hehe.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hassle naman... bkit pa Otis ang napili namin...

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Ironically, three or so Fortuner units I have seen so far on the roads are from Otis. I guess quite a number of people had to pay through the roof to get their units. Saw two from Balintawak and Cubao. I also saw one each from Shaw Ortigas and Manila Bay.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    wilcats

pwede ka nman magpa-reserve sa ibang dealer. ako nga cubao, commonwealth tsaka quezon ave. bahala na kung sino mauna sa kanila. 50 thou kasi hinihingi sa'kin sa otis. e sa iba wala naman

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Toyota Fortuner HOARDING ?????