New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 84 of 203 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    33
    #831
    Sorry pero hindi ko nasundan thread na ito, anyways regarding the d4d engine sa 2.5 variants lang ba madami problema o pati sa 3.0?

  2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,089
    #832
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey_mike
    Sorry pero hindi ko nasundan thread na ito, anyways regarding the d4d engine sa 2.5 variants lang ba madami problema o pati sa 3.0?
    So far here at tsikot, the diesel problem is concentrated mostly with the diesel Innova(s) (2.5 D4-D) and to a smaller number of Fortuner(s) utilizing the same engine. So far in this forum, no one has reported a first-hand account regarding any defects with the 3.0 D4-D.

  3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,089
    #833
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs
    peeps, guess what? an owner of an underchassis shop in alabang bought a 2.5 d4d fortuner last january. after a few weeks tumirik and had to be towed. also, a customer of that underchassis told me that his friend also experienced the same predicament. akala ko naayos na ng toyota yung problem......
    Maybe those are old Fortuner stocks? I have been seeing more and more of this variant (2.5li, 4x2) on the road along with the much pricier "V" variant (3.0li, 4x4). Gas is still quite hard to encounter but the numbers are growing and sightings are getting more frequent in the past few weeks.

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    83
    #834
    meron nagsabi na taga toyota na solve na daw ang problem with 2.5 d4d. sa mga nakbili ng unit na diesel this year. ano ang update nyo?

  5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,089
    #835
    Quote Originally Posted by fried_bangus
    meron nagsabi na taga toyota na solve na daw ang problem with 2.5 d4d. sa mga nakbili ng unit na diesel this year. ano ang update nyo?
    Puro kalokohan lang ang Toyota from sales to service...think they can be taken for their word??! Up to now, they never "officially" acknowledged the D4-D problem to start with.

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,972
    #836
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    Puro kalokohan lang ang Toyota from sales to service...think they can be taken for their word??! Up to now, they never "officially" acknowledged the D4-D problem to start with.
    poor quality control tsk tsk tsk parang di na nila na-check ng mabuti yung mga ginagawa nila just to meet the demands..

  7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,244
    #837
    I agree wd number001

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    499
    #838
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    Maybe those are old Fortuner stocks? I have been seeing more and more of this variant (2.5li, 4x2) on the road along with the much pricier "V" variant (3.0li, 4x4). Gas is still quite hard to encounter but the numbers are growing and sightings are getting more frequent in the past few weeks.
    tama ka sir. konti lang talaga ang vvti. feeling ko nga iba ang fortuner vvti ko pag dina-drive ko, parang "special edition" fortuner

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    14,824
    #839
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    Puro kalokohan lang ang Toyota from sales to service...think they can be taken for their word??! Up to now, they never "officially" acknowledged the D4-D problem to start with.
    Not just Toyota Philippines... but the whole of Toyota as well.

    If you google now the D4D problem you'll be surprised at the new articles added up coming from different countries.

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,973
    #840
    d4d rin yung hi lux di ba? may mga nagkaproblema din ba na hilux? so far puro fortuner at innova lang post dito

Toyota D4D engine woes