New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 537 of 548 FirstFirst ... 437487527533534535536537538539540541547 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 5477
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    bro bili ka nito ..
    Pioneer Mighty Seal All Purpose Silicone | Pioneer Adhesives Inc.

kung malapit ka sa pasig, tulungan kita
    2 man job kasi, 1 has to drive yun isa taga hawak nung stuff sa interior, para ma-trace san yun sound galing
    Thank you very much for the generous offer bro.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Hello, for my 30k km maintenance I was given a quote by the casa which includes some questionable items. I left my manual in the province so I don't know if these really are necessary.

1. Spark plugs- are these replaced at 30k km? doesn't the altis come with iridium spark plugs from the factory which should last much longer?
    2. Battery checking and charging- this is the first time this has been included in my bill. I just changed batteries half a yr ago so maybe I don't need this?
    3. Express sanitation- first time this is in my bill also. Maybe this is due to covid?

For the aircon cleaning, has anyone tried having it done in the casa? they call it toyota air care and it costs 5k. They told me that they will not need to remove the dashbord to clean the aircon.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    stock spark plugs are iridium type, up to 100K kms.
    you can remove the battery check, sabihin mo lang new battery mo.
    remove sanitation also, gastos lang.

aircare is okay naman based on experience. recommended kasi yan sa manual. baka ma-void warranty kung di mo pagawa,

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Thanks! pati engine flush ipapatangal ko. For the warranty, i think wala na din ito since 4 yrs old na yung car

Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    stock spark plugs are iridium type, up to 100K kms.
    you can remove the battery check, sabihin mo lang new battery mo.
    remove sanitation also, gastos lang.

aircare is okay naman based on experience. recommended kasi yan sa manual. baka ma-void warranty kung di mo pagawa,

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    oil and filter change only, for me.
    no treatments of any kind.
    no-nothing else.
    i suspect, it's already on my costumer folder in their computerized costumer base.
    they don't make alok anything anymore, when i have the car serviced.

but i haven't gone there since covid.

non-11th gen altis.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 11th, 2021 at 11:28 AM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    langitngit inside the passenger cabin after rack and pinion and tie rod job,

bro bili ka nito ..
    Pioneer Mighty Seal All Purpose Silicone | Pioneer Adhesives Inc.

kung malapit ka sa pasig, tulungan kita
    2 man job kasi, 1 has to drive yun isa taga hawak nung stuff sa interior, para ma-trace san yun sound galing
    i don't get the connection.
    can you elucidate?

kasi, i have this intermittent squeaking on my 2003 altis's left front brake (i think). it squeaks when i press on the break pedal. it started after i had my A-arm bushing and ball joints replaced.
    i already brought it back to the mekanikos, who couldn't solve the issue.
    my brakes function fine, naman, and the noise does not seem to be getting any better nor any worse.
    it's just there, irritating me.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 11th, 2021 at 11:44 AM.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    langitngit inside the passenger cabin after rack and pinion and tie rod job,

i don't get the connection.
    can you elucidate?

kasi, i have this intermittent squeaking on my 2003 altis's left front brake (i think). it squeaks when i press on the break pedal. it started after i had my A-arm bushing and ball joints replaced.
    i already brought it back to the mekanikos, who couldn't solve the issue.
    my brakes function fine, naman, and the noise does not seem to getting any better nor worse.

yung cabin noise kasi nireklamo nya bro ..
    eto ginagawa ko except on some parts i dont use inserts but silicone sealant. lalo na sa part na pwede mo baklasin anytime, sa inserts kasi hirap na minsan baklasin.

How To Find and Fix Dashboard Noises - YouTube

yun connect na hinahanap mo kasi initially he was complaining about rnp and suspension issues
    sa brake issue mo malamang yun squeak ay galing sa brake system and hindi sa suspension
    try mo idle, then press brakes if meron pa sound

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    try mo idle, then press brakes if meron pa sound
    yes, the left front brake squeaks when i press the pedal at idling and the car un-moving.

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    yes, the left front brake squeaks when i press the pedal at idling and the car un-moving.
    nakuh bro matinding baklasan yan LOL
    long overdue since almost 20 years na yung car
    patignan mo sa brake masters, baka may mali lang pero sign na daw yan ng wear

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    dapat clean ang brake caliper pins then put some grease.. silicone grease dapat or rubber safe grease

also check piston seals baka nag perish na