New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 482 of 548 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 5477
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Walang stretch bro. 18x8 fits snugly on 225 tires. Another picture:

Is this for your 10th gen? I think 215/45R17 is a better fit, you can use the TRD rims which have a similar design as the rims you showed:

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Yes, it is.

Wow, eto ba yun? Any idea where to source and how much?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Yes, it is.

Wow, eto ba yun? Any idea where to source and how much?

Most cost efficient way would be to find an owner of the Altis TRD who's selling his rims. If none, you can try finding replicas in Banawe/Evangelista - should be around 25k.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Hi Guys,

Hope you could give some suggestions / insights regarding my issue.
    My 11th is a CVT 2015 year model, the issue is that:

1. Grinding Noise (Metal scrape under the car) when on Aggressive - Drive within 2500-3000 RPM but not on Neutral / idle revving.
    2. I think this is related to Number 1, when accelerating / decelerating low speed, i hear some "tik tik" noise under the car as well.

I assume this is not engine knock / ping as i don't really hear it at the Engine bay. I tried using variety of Gas, Blaze / 97 racing etc.

Thanks!!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    Check cushion spring. Been experiencing that also with my Hilux too.
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    I may be experiencing the same. It appears whether the backseat is loaded or not while the car is swaying from side to side - like when making a turn and there are bumps or humps causing the swaying. Not sure though what side the sound is emanating from. Referred it to the casa and after driving around for around 2 to 3 km, they said there is nothing. I wasn't riding with them when they test drove the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    didn't get a report of any problems with my suspension as well during my last pms.

any shop/s who specializes with this kind of issues aside from the usual toyota casa? need to get a second opinion before my warranty expires.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Just renewed my 11th gen. 3,900 ang inabot. Hinde pa kasama dyan ang TPL at smoke emission. Mas mahal pa sa KIA sportage ko na 2,300 + TPL + smoke emission. ☹️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hi Sirs,

pasingin naman.
    Was about to choose the civic, pero kapos sa budget.
    So sa Altis ako punta, so sana i-ask ko mga to..
    Hopefully may mga sumagot. kahit ano sa mga questions, based on experience.

Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6 G MT

Sana realtalk :D

1. Kapag bibili po, much better po ba na inhouse installation payment or car loan sa bank? Best dealer po na closest sa taguig?
    2. Usually ilang days bago makuha yung car if done downpayment?
    3. Sa Corolla Altis 1.6 G MT, ano po yung mga tipong brand new defects? Meron po ba?
    Ano po yung mga dapat icheck para masure na hindi 'lemon' unit yung kukunin ko?
    4. Meron po bang nagpapark ng Corolla Altis 1.6 G MT nila under the sun most of the time? ano po mga effects?
    Open parking lang kasi ako. pipilitin na isilong, pero most of the time, open parking talaga. babad sa araw.
    5. Ano pong mga ayaw niyo sa Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6 G MT? #realtalk sana. walang bias. wala naman atang perfect car.

thanks in advance guys

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Altis na mt? hirap mag manual transmission these days. why not the vios or city na automatic?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by StockEngine; August 24th, 2017 at 11:20 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sofiacutie View Post
    Hi Sirs,

pasingin naman.
    Was about to choose the civic, pero kapos sa budget.
    So sa Altis ako punta, so sana i-ask ko mga to..
    Hopefully may mga sumagot. kahit ano sa mga questions, based on experience.

Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6 G MT

Sana realtalk :D

1. Kapag bibili po, much better po ba na inhouse installation payment or car loan sa bank? Best dealer po na closest sa taguig?
    2. Usually ilang days bago makuha yung car if done downpayment?
    3. Sa Corolla Altis 1.6 G MT, ano po yung mga tipong brand new defects? Meron po ba?
    Ano po yung mga dapat icheck para masure na hindi 'lemon' unit yung kukunin ko?
    4. Meron po bang nagpapark ng Corolla Altis 1.6 G MT nila under the sun most of the time? ano po mga effects?
    Open parking lang kasi ako. pipilitin na isilong, pero most of the time, open parking talaga. babad sa araw.
    5. Ano pong mga ayaw niyo sa Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6 G MT? #realtalk sana. walang bias. wala naman atang perfect car.

thanks in advance guys
    1. Same answer I answered to your same question in the Civic thread - bank financing is always better than in-house because you save over 100k on interest. Nearest Toyota dealer is Toyota BGC which is where I got my Altis 1.6G MT as well.

2. If the unit is available and your bank PO is available, within 1-2 days you can get the car. Now if you still need to process your bank PO, a few weeks.

3. I did not experience any defects with my Altis throughout the entire time I owned it (2 years, 53,000 km).

4. I parked my Altis under the sun most of the time. No bad effects. Just keep your car waxed to have an extra layer of protection against the elements.

5. I don't like the beige interior, especially on the facelifted variant which is more beige than before. Seats are harder to clean compared to the Civic's all-black interior. I also don't like that it's completely devoid of any fancy features - no Bluetooth, no push start, no rain sensing wipers, no auto headlamps. Stock rims look too small (I changed mine to 18s). It's also not as much of a head-turner compared to the Civic. In the facelifted version, the DRL (white LED) is not the same color as the headlights (yellow halogen).

Overall, I think it's the best buy among manual compact sedans in the market today, mainly because there aren't a lot of manual compacts available.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I also park my car under the sun. Basta maintain lang with wax (i have sealant as first layer then wax as second). I also put UV protectant on the plastic and rubber parts to prevent fading.

I like the beige interior basta maalaga ka. 2 lang pala kami ni misis sumasakay sa corolla kaya we can maintain its interior condition. Pareho din kami OC hehe. Ultimong pinapagpag pa namin paa namin bago pumasok ng kotse.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hey.
    Thanks so much for your inputs.

I'm already in the process of purchasing this corolla 1.6 G M/T.
    There are some questions though.
    Some of the dealers told there are NO WHITE variant for the 1.6 G M/T corolla. sa A/t lang daw meron.

Now some dealers said they have the white variant of the 1.6G M/T.

I have no time to visit them and I asked for pictures but most of them said nasa malayo,etc.

so, may white kaya na variant yung 1.6 G m/t?

Also, 11th gen is the latest altis right? how can i be sure na latest 11th gen tlg yung altis? ano diff sa 10th gen?

thanks in advance!