New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 316 of 357 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewric View Post
    Super thank you!
    1. Iba ba ang "CLUTCH FLUID" sa
    "Manual Transaxle fluid"
    2.When to replace?
    Manual transmission ang akin doc.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk
    iba po. consult owner's manual for specs and replacement schedules.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Ok. I think brake fluid siya.
    Sorry sa abala doc.thanks

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Super thank you!
    1. Iba ba ang "CLUTCH FLUID" sa
    "Manual Transaxle fluid"
    2.When to replace?
    Manual transmission ang akin doc.

Clutch fluid at brake fluid the same

Manual transaxle fluid is also the gear oil

80k kms to replace manual transaxle fluid under regular driving condition

Kung nag swimming sa baha.. i suggest to replace the fluid

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Ok so Manual Ttansaxle fluid is the Gear oil.
    Nagpa change oil na ako yesterday. Kasama ba siya?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok so Manual Ttansaxle fluid is the Gear oil.
    Nagpa change oil na ako yesterday. Kasama ba siya?

No. Regular Oil change is for the engine oil only.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Thanks chon961...

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    hi guys, recently acquired a 2012 Altis G A/T, everything seems to be ok.
    except for this rough sound while im in gear and stepping on the gas.

i dont know where it is coming from, i assume its not from the engine coz i tried revving while in neutral (N) and the sound isnt there.

but when in gear (D) and as i step on the gas, theres a rough sound, though shifting is perfect, no delays, no jerking and everything feels so smooth.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hanzander View Post
    hi guys, recently acquired a 2012 Altis G A/T, everything seems to be ok.
    except for this rough sound while im in gear and stepping on the gas.

i dont know where it is coming from, i assume its not from the engine coz i tried revving while in neutral (N) and the sound isnt there.

but when in gear (D) and as i step on the gas, theres a rough sound, though shifting is perfect, no delays, no jerking and everything feels so smooth.
    Does it start making noise once the car starts rolling? Or once shifted to D even when car is stationary?

If it makes noise while rolling, and the noise becomes louder as you go faster, wheel bearings might be seized.

Grinding sound ba or parang something is loose and vibrating?

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by chon961 View Post
    Does it start making noise once the car starts rolling? Or once shifted to D even when car is stationary?

If it makes noise while rolling, and the noise becomes louder as you go faster, wheel bearings might be seized.

Grinding sound ba or parang something is loose and vibrating?
    specifically sir sound is there once i step on the gas pedal and rolling, yes sound gets a bit louder when i step on the gas more...its like grinding or something rough.
    and when the car is cruising naman or on freewheeling (not stepping on the gas) theres no rough sound.

sound is not like loose or vibrating, merely rough sound lang talaga sir.

pag naman po nag shift ako sa D and foot is on the brakes, wala yung sound. and pag naka N naman then i rev the engine, wala din yung sound.

and as ive said, shifting is perfect & smooth naman, i already researched & watched videos about transmission problems but in my Altis those symptoms are not present at all. nakaka paranoid tuloy.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hanzander View Post
    specifically sir sound is there once i step on the gas pedal and rolling, yes sound gets a bit louder when i step on the gas more...its like grinding or something rough.
    and when the car is cruising naman or on freewheeling (not stepping on the gas) theres no rough sound.

sound is not like loose or vibrating, merely rough sound lang talaga sir.

pag naman po nag shift ako sa D and foot is on the brakes, wala yung sound. and pag naka N naman then i rev the engine, wala din yung sound.

and as ive said, shifting is perfect & smooth naman, i already researched & watched videos about transmission problems but in my Altis those symptoms are not present at all. nakaka paranoid tuloy.

Medyo tricky dahil nawawala ang sound once nag freewheeling na, so wheel bearings are ruled out. If they are seized, whether stepping on the gas or not, as long as gumugulong ang auto, tutunog yun. You might want to have the front suspension checked, especially the inner CV joint checked (sa may driveshaft yan). Outer CV joints kasi make noise when making a turn (Taxi na lumalagutok while making a U-turn).

Haven't heard of transmission problems with the Altis, ang common issues lang ng 10th gen are the melting dashboard and the rack and pinion, so most probably hindi sa transmission yan.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]