New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 302 of 329 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3286
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    461
    #3011
    Full tank method. Pakarga ka full tank. Note mo mileage or set mo trip meter to 0. Sa next na fill up mo, dapat full tank uli. Divide mo ilang liters kinarga dun sa tinakbo mo.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    50
    #3012
    Quote Originally Posted by keithdb View Post
    Full tank method. Pakarga ka full tank. Note mo mileage or set mo trip meter to 0. Sa next na fill up mo, dapat full tank uli. Divide mo ilang liters kinarga dun sa tinakbo mo.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    as of now pinaglalaruan ko yung digital panel,di po ba makikita sa digital panel yun?ano po yung may "AVG" na nakalagay then xx km/L? or di siya accurate?

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    461
    #3013
    Opo. Yan yun kaso di ganun ka accurate.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    93
    #3014
    goodpm,any idea how much ang radiator ng 10th gen sa casa? thankyou...

    Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,339
    #3015
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewric View Post
    goodpm,any idea how much ang radiator ng 10th gen sa casa? thankyou...

    Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    my wild guess, is about 4K, outside the casa.
    errr,,, why casa price, po?

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    93
    #3016
    ok thanks a damn lot doc!

    Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    93
    #3017
    doc, 30k quote ng casa sa akin! beltfan etc something daw aayusin and leaks... hirap talaga ng walang alam...

    Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,339
    #3018
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewric View Post
    doc, 30k quote ng casa sa akin! beltfan etc something daw aayusin and leaks... hirap talaga ng walang alam...

    Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    i'd prefer to go to banawe. i'll probably spend less than 15K... maybe less than 10K.

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    93
    #3019
    had i known Doc ganun na lang ginawa ko sana.Tuesday daw release,i guess wala ng choice inaayos na nila ehh,ask ko lang sana ganun ba talaga kamahal ang fan belt and leaks na aayusin or rereplace na parts and genuine naman ang replacement parts ng casa right?

    Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,339
    #3020
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewric View Post
    had i known Doc ganun na lang ginawa ko sana.Tuesday daw release,i guess wala ng choice inaayos na nila ehh,ask ko lang sana ganun ba talaga kamahal ang fan belt and leaks na aayusin or rereplace na parts and genuine naman ang replacement parts ng casa right?

    Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    all i can say, is that casa-sourced parts are more expensive than if they were bought outside the dealer's.
    but the consuelo is, one is more or less assured, that the casa deals only with genuines and not fakes.

    same with service. one is more or less assured that the mechanics working in the casa, are doing it right.
    yes, there are always exceptions and naysayers... but!

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]