New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 189 of 329 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 3286
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    17,335
    #1881
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Feeling ko 215/45R17 or 205/45R17 since yung 2.0/1.6V naka 205/55R16 tapos 195/65R15 yung 1.6G/E.

    *************************************************
    for more car updates:
    https://www.facebook.com/AutoEncorePhil
    Maybe 215/45 nga. Im using 215/50 right now although the thought of going 225/45 enters my mind when i swap tyres later on.

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,465
    #1882
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Maybe 215/45 nga. Im using 215/50 right now although the thought of going 225/45 enters my mind when i swap tyres later on.
    I'm sure the Altis is capable of swallowing 225s just be cautious of the correct offset para walang sabit.

    *************************************************
    for more car updates:
    https://www.facebook.com/AutoEncorePhil
    Last edited by basti08; July 5th, 2013 at 03:22 PM.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    6,382
    #1883
    205/45r17 is going to be small. 215/45r17 would probably be what they put in.

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,330
    #1884
    Ugly rims. Would've preferred something along the lines of the most recent Vios Sportivo with 17" rims.

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,301
    #1885
    guys pasingit lang ha, may nagtanong lang sa akin not for a 10th gen. for 2003 altis, ano stock wattage ng fog lights nun at H3 ba?

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    222
    #1886
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    guys pasingit lang ha, may nagtanong lang sa akin not for a 10th gen. for 2003 altis, ano stock wattage ng fog lights nun at H3 ba?
    35watts yung saken

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    196
    #1887
    Hi! We think of buying this car for my wife's car plan. 65K discount outgoing model na daw kasi sabi ng SA. Im currently driving a 1st gen vios and i can say its a very reliable car. since i already own a toyota, we are still undecided and still choosing between this and the civic fb . FB is alot more expensive and has a 1.8 engine which i think a gas guzzler. what things should i consider to choose the altis over Civic fb and all other cars. We also have on our choices all on same price range the 3rd gen vios, jazz,lancer, avanza, accent hb.

    Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    17,335
    #1888
    ^ The Civic is faster and has a better steering feel/response but overall comfort is for the Altis. My sister has an FB and personally i prefer driving the Altis as i always found the Civic dashboard too cluttered already. I also noticed some shift shock in the FB Civic 1.8.

    On another note, i have an annoying "tok" that intermittently comes out when braking suddenly (or with more pressure than usual); it came out right after the 20,000km service. I usually comes out after the car has been driven for a while and the brakes are hot already. I brought it back to Toyota Shaw the next day and they cleaned again and put some grease on the calipers/brake pad shims and the sound went away. After a few days it came back. Anyone experience this?

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    77
    #1889
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    ^ The Civic is faster and has a better steering feel/response but overall comfort is for the Altis. My sister has an FB and personally i prefer driving the Altis as i always found the Civic dashboard too cluttered already. I also noticed some shift shock in the FB Civic 1.8.

    On another note, i have an annoying "tok" that intermittently comes out when braking suddenly (or with more pressure than usual); it came out right after the 20,000km service. I usually comes out after the car has been driven for a while and the brakes are hot already. I brought it back to Toyota Shaw the next day and they cleaned again and put some grease on the calipers/brake pad shims and the sound went away. After a few days it came back. Anyone experience this?
    Hi vinj, I also have that "tok" sound. i haven't figured it out yet as to where it is coming from. Like yours, mine is intermittent also. Its not always there but i experience it when i brake.

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    17,335
    #1890
    Quote Originally Posted by swankydewd View Post
    Hi vinj, I also have that "tok" sound. i haven't figured it out yet as to where it is coming from. Like yours, mine is intermittent also. Its not always there but i experience it when i brake.
    Another Altis owner i know who posts here (Kinse) also has the same problem on his 2009 Altis. Intermittent as well. I was driving in the rain today and noticed the sound was not as evident as when it's hot and dry. I'll research a little more on this and post any findings.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]