New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 108 of 357 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bad trip, the inevitable has finally happened: Nasayad ko yung front bumper ko sa mataas na driveway. I knew it was bound to happen someday given the long front overhang. Buti sa ilalim lang yung scratch mark and it's not much.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Bad trip, the inevitable has finally happened: Nasayad ko yung front bumper ko sa mataas na driveway. I knew it was bound to happen someday given the long front overhang. Buti sa ilalim lang yung scratch mark and it's not much.
    You lasted that long without ever scratching your bumper? Impressive.

I can't even last a week without hitting the underside of the bumper on some driveway.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I actually went through even higher curbs (with a load) without scraping my bumper, as against the incline where i scraped mine. It was just one of those brainfart moments where it did not just register in my mind when i approached it so i failed to take my usual precaution of approaching much more slowly and sideways.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    haha nice - "brainfart moments" - guilty party here as well.

i'm on my 20k kms already and i was thinking of skipping the 'recommended' aircon cleaning for around Feb next year before the weather heats up again for the summer.

???

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    From where I park in Shopwise Araneta, it's just impossible not to scrape the bumper. Going at 1 kph and a little bit sideways just makes the scraping sound more agonizing

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post

i'm on my 20k kms already and i was thinking of skipping the 'recommended' aircon cleaning for around Feb next year before the weather heats up again for the summer.

???
    I skipped my aircon cleaning and now it's noticeably not as cold as when it was brand new. I'm at 43,500 km though, and at 45K I'll probably bring it for cleaning.

IMO, as long as you don't skip it altogether, it should be fine that you delay it a little bit.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post

???
    No need really if you ask me. The A/C system getting dirty is also dependent on how you use the car and keep your interior clean.

Do we have a A/C filter?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Do we have a A/C filter?
    Yes, says the spec sheet. "Clean Air Filter" daw.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Guys, sa AC filter ng Vios pinapalitan if not ever 5,000 eh 10,000kms ha. Baka sa Altis need rin palitan ng ganun interval.

Mura lang naman replacement, under 1k. Got mine, for the Vios -- wala pa kase -- for 330php only. Pag orig denso, 770php.

Just sharing. Hehe.

10. Join Date
    May 2012
    Ung altis ko na 9th gen pinalagyan ko sa denso ng filter pwede mo hugasan i do it every month

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]