New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 104 of 147 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1470
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    mga sirs tanong ko lang kung pwede palitan ng optitron ang analog gauges ng 10th gen altis 1.6G? if ever, any idea how much and where. thanksssss

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    guys need your heads up, me alam kayo shop (not casa) nagbebenta na nang OEM plastic chin:

tnx in advance.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    ive been a lurker for quite some time especially in the innova threads, I am planning to get an altis (1.6G) for my wife come this May. For this, may I ask if there is a facelifted or a complete new version of it coming just like the 2010 vios? i might as well wait for it if indeed there is a forthcoming one..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I was told by my SA that there will be changes on the 3rd or 4th quarter of 2010.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    *manny

Im smelling XRS mod here.. hehe. Mahihirapan po kayo makahanap locally ng plastic nyan lalo na yung Chin type #1. But, if fiberglass, meron po kay Hotwheels at Clifford bodykits yung Chin type #2 (XRS) chin. kung ako papipiliin, I'll go to XRS chin. mas sleek tingnan. nalalakihan kasi ako sa isa e.

*hugobo
    confirmed po ito, may dadating po bago according sa toyota otis.. i dont know if facelift or all new..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    according to one of my SA friend, may price increase/adjustment ang altis this year (siguro nga mga 4th quarter) along with the launch of a mid-life facelifted model, with 1.8 dual vvt-i engines, plus siguro a few more amenities and toys. i doubt kung all-new-look yung ilalabas na models since masyado pang maaga, 3 years pa lang itong look na to. the major look revision for the 11th gen altis would probably come around 2013.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    thanks guys, Its a go for us, we can no longer wait for the facelifted ones, a metallic beige 1.6G, i think we can bear with the minor modifications and blings keep you posted..a proud soon to be altis owner here albeit with a heavy heart, hehehe my "kumander" will be the one using it, im stuck with our 2005 innova d4d and i am based here in Southern Mindanao, she is in the Visayas..mapadalas ang leave ko nito sa office, hehe

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dekzee View Post
    according to one of my SA friend, may price increase/adjustment ang altis this year (siguro nga mga 4th quarter) along with the launch of a mid-life facelifted model, with 1.8 dual vvt-i engines, plus siguro a few more amenities and toys. i doubt kung all-new-look yung ilalabas na models since masyado pang maaga, 3 years pa lang itong look na to. the major look revision for the 11th gen altis would probably come around 2013.
    That's good to know as I'll probably be getting one by that time. They'll probably give out huge discounts on the pre-MMC models. I don't really care much about the 1.8 engine. The only thing that I don't like about the current E/G models are the boring tachometers as compared to those of the V variants. If yung MMC na 1.6e magkaroon nito I might have to reconsider.

Oh, and yung headunit pala ni wala man lang aux in. That kinda sucks for an 800+k vehicle.
    Last edited by cokyi; April 19th, 2010 at 06:27 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    i shall have mine on friday!!! excited hehehe

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rl_lestat View Post
    i shall have mine on friday!!! excited hehehe
    Ano yung sayo?