New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 105.1 crossover View Post
    Would you also suggest pronto for the underchassis....kalampags and all? Tnx
    All around sila, kayang-kaya ang under chassis. Or you can opt to bring your car to Cruven, I think they have a branch in Paranaque.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by colaeina View Post
    All around sila, kayang-kaya ang under chassis. Or you can opt to bring your car to Cruven, I think they have a branch in Paranaque.
    Thanks sir ha. But in your opinion mas ok ba pronto sa cruven for underchassis?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Kung purely underchassis papagawa mo kay Cruven ka nalang, may option ka pa whether to repair your existing suspension parts or replace with new ones. Magaling talaga sila sa pang ilalim lalo na sa troubleshooting.
    If you opt to replace the parts with new ones I would suggest that you buy the parts yourself lalo na kung orig gusto mo. Grabe managa Cruven sa price nang bagong parts.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Per experience, i'd prefer to buy new parts for suspension repairs then go for refurbishing. Reasonable naman yung replacement parts for the Camry (555 brand, KYB). Pag control arms (w/ ball joints and bushings), go for OEM. We bought all our parts from Toyorama.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by colaeina View Post
    Kung purely underchassis papagawa mo kay Cruven ka nalang, may option ka pa whether to repair your existing suspension parts or replace with new ones. Magaling talaga sila sa pang ilalim lalo na sa troubleshooting.
    If you opt to replace the parts with new ones I would suggest that you buy the parts yourself lalo na kung orig gusto mo. Grabe managa Cruven sa price nang bagong parts.
    Galing ako pronto kanina sir. Had a chat with roland. Very accomodating naman. Had the check my idling ang baba kasi. Steady naman siya pero ang baba its around 600rpm lang per scan check. Sabi sakin baka need ko idle up replaced.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Per experience, i'd prefer to buy new parts for suspension repairs then go for refurbishing. Reasonable naman yung replacement parts for the Camry (555 brand, KYB). Pag control arms (w/ ball joints and bushings), go for OEM. We bought all our parts from Toyorama.
    Sir vinj layo lang kasi samin toyorama. This morning i was able to buy engine support from alabang parts, much cheaper compared to cruiser parts in sucat.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    [QUOTE=enerodesais;1443711]hi rhino,

i have owned different camrys for 10 yers now and i must say the best models came out from 1997-2000. Ironically, these were the CBUs that came from Japan. The quality and build of the newer model camrys that come from Thailand and Indonesia or RP are subpar.
    Sir may i ask how didi you solve the idle vibration....thats what i have with my 2.4v right now. Does it have something to do with your idle up?
    The first thing tht will go wrong with the 2.4 camry is the idle vibration. parng naka diesel ka. A million peso cr wwith a diesel ride!

Toyota knows about this problem but have kept it under wraps just like the sudden acceleration problem caused by the drive by wire throttle system

I must say Toyota has been a victim of its success.

Read up on the various USA toyota forums and search vibration at idle.

Hope its not too late.

Toyota now is sucky brand[/QUOTE

Sir may i ask how didi you solve the idle vibration....thats what i have with my 2.4v right now. Does it have something to do with your idle up?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Clean throttle body with carb cleaner. Make sure you have a clean filter. Make sure your. Idle control valve is clean or new.

To test it remove it and shake pag walang tunog its clogged. Buy new one.

Check battery if ok ang power go to motolite service center and check the charging system.

Also check plugs replace with oem plugs.

Fuel should also be clean baka luma na ang in tank fuel filter or madumi na.

Mine was a dirty throttle body that and when i replaced the battery bumaba idle. The computer has to relearn the throttle body opening. Pag madumi it compensates.

Never had major problems with the camry s i had and have.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Vibration also might indicate damaged engine supports and or transmission support. Mura lang yan kahit replacement basta japan

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonub View Post
    Vibration also might indicate damaged engine supports and or transmission support. Mura lang yan kahit replacement basta japan
    Had it replaced also kanina sir...meron pa din hehehe

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
toyota camry 2.4 inquiries