New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    to tsikot masters inquiring feedback po for the toyota camry 2.4. are all models rear wheel drive? how about po a consumption in city and higway driving? which is a better option the new camry 2.4 or the honda accord 2.4 model in terms of reliability, consumption, design? kasi i have to explain all these to my wife who wants to buy the camry asap hehehehehe. maraming salamat po

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    All local Camrys are front wheel drive. Fuel consumption is 5.4-5.7 km/liter. The 2.4 V Camry has more toys (power rear seat, remote control rear seat console, rear door blinds, powered rear blinds...) compared to the accord. It is more a rear passenger car with its softer suspension. The Accord is a driver's car with a stiffer suspension. Also the accord 2.4 has a black leather, compared to the easy to get dirty beige interior of the camry.
    Last edited by Monseratto; February 16th, 2010 at 03:46 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ditto on the Accord being more driver oriented.

On a sidenote, I was at Greenfuel today and saw a late-model Camry 2.4 with an LPG kit.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    thanks masters. i supposed accord has the same fuel consumption compared with the camry? ganda rin ng body design ng accord kaso wifes fallen in love with the camry. salamat po

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I guess the fuel will more or less the same between the two since Honda high-tech VCM engine is on the 3.5 liter model.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    thanks again. the only thing thats holding me from getting an accord is there are too many old model accord that are dilapidated "laspag" on the streets. unlike camry kahit luma na parang elegant pa rin.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    With. 2.0 camry I average 7.5 kms per liter city driving with a once a week highway driving Manila San Pedro and back

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Mine is a 2005 2.4V , my average consumtion is 7.5-8 km per liter, on a moderate traffic city driving. I,m light footed, Just doin a 1800 to 2000 rpm acceleration. Continuous highway driving mas matipid pa sya.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ruggedyman View Post
    Mine is a 2005 2.4V , my average consumtion is 7.5-8 km per liter, on a moderate traffic city driving. I,m light footed, Just doin a 1800 to 2000 rpm acceleration. Continuous highway driving mas matipid pa sya.
    By the way ....Is there any camry group or organization of camry users here??

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hi there, i also have a 2.4v....kaya lang am doing around 5 to 5.5 km/l...daily routine pque to makati vice versa....glad to hear your going 7 km/l sana ganyan din yung camry ko....my camry hates traffic

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
toyota camry 2.4 inquiries