[SIZE=3]Manloloko ang mga tao sa Toyota! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]The first PALPAK service I’ve gone through with them is when a stupid lady from FERNANDO MEDICAL ENT ignorantly accelerated on stopped, traffic-jammed vehicles and hit my car’s bumper and back door. Since my unit was just 6 months old, I naturally want a replacement for the damage parts. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Here comes Toyota doing its PALPAK job na baka pumasa. The damage on my car’s bumper was not visible on the surface, the tearing was at the back so my insurer’s adjuster made a report and issued and LOA for Toyota to replace the bumper. And guess what?! IT WAS NOT REPLACED!! They just repair it! So I did not accept the unit until they replace the bumper. Good thing I checked before I accept the unit.

Another PALPAK INCIDENT happened at Toyota Batangas. KUPAL MGA TAO SA TOYOTA BATANGAS!!!

I went to Toyota Batangas for change oil and consequently request for check-up on my car’s break. After waiting for several hours for my turn for the service, my # was called. Since I don’t have anything to do, I’ve watch my car being service for change oil and check-ups. Guess what? Nothing was done on my car! I’ve watched my car being hoisted up and down….then up again for underneath check-up. The mechanic assigned to do the services on my car just come and go without even fixing anything!

After waiting endlessly, my car was put down and ready for my inspection. I’ve asked the mechanic if the oil was changed as well as the filter…he said yes….I’ve asked if the brakes were checked…he said yes. Right there and then, I’ve called the attention of the SA assigned and complained. At first he did not believe me, so I asked him to ask his mechanic and check the SUPPOSED SERVICES made to my car. When he gets back to me, it turned out that I had a valid reason to complain! MY CAR WAS NOT CHANGED OIL! THE BRAKES WAS NOT CHECKED!

So be warned, CHECK EVERY SERVICES MADE BY TOYOTA!!!
[/SIZE]