New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    At Toyota Alabang and Batangas, you can see what they are doing to your car. When you ask for change oil, make sure that the 7 bottles per liter oil is still sealed.

Filter is usually just cleaned but if you ask for a replacement it will cost you 100. Whatever services you requests have a corresponding prices. At first I thought that filter replacement is part of “change oil package”.
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chigger View Post
    [SIZE=3]Manloloko ang mga tao sa Toyota! [/SIZE]

<snip>
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE][SIZE=3] MY CAR WAS NOT CHANGED OIL! THE BRAKES WAS NOT CHECKED!

So be warned, CHECK EVERY SERVICES MADE BY TOYOTA!!! <snip>
    [/SIZE]
    this may be the reason why we see Toyota Motor Oils being advertised and sold in some forum classified ads! kaya siguro nagkaka sludge problem ang mga toyota because these guys are not changing the oil-- stealing it instead!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Grabe magbabayad ka ng walang ginawa. Salamat sa information. Baka sa ibang casa ganito din ginagawa.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Toyota Alabang
    - I called them today, no one answers their phone, until after having 10th time calling them on their trunk line.... Someone answered and I just asked if Parts section dept. is OPEN, I was told to kindly wait, and I waited for almost 20mins. or might be lesser than that, lets say 15mins as I was only answered that their Parts dept. are CLOSED..... how big is their dept, to take you at least 15mins before you find out that a particular dept. is CLOSED?
    Now what kind of Customer Service are they bringing?
    even theyre Customer Assistance Hotline, no one answers their phone call

They're just good & provide great Customer Service once your buying an automobile from them, after that, that is a different story....

they should at least address some Customer Service issues as these may lead to having no customer(s) purchasing on their branch.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    cool lang bro..baka naman close dahil holiday at baka guard lang ang sumagot at mahaba ang nilakad kaya matagal nakabalik..peace..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Di ba dapat pag nag pa service ka lahat nang ginamit even boxes at pinagpalitan ibibigay sayo?

Sa Mitsubishi Lipa kasi box(oil filter, spark plug boxes.. etc), natirang oil, Old Spark Plugs etc... lahat bibigay sayo... Then aftr tapusin nang mekaniko i tetest drive yun nang Chief Mechanic or kung sino mang in charge.. then pag tapos na babalik sayo yung car bubuksan ang hood sa harap mo tapos i dodouble check ulit nang mechaniko lahat nang ginawa nya in front of you even the Oil...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Toyota batangas &amp; alabang sucks!