Tsikoters,
I just want to share my worst experience I've ever had on a dealer. I have been shopping for a car(SUV). Most of the dealers I've been to ie: Subaru, Mazda, Ford, Mitsubishi, Hyundai & Kia, their SAs' & customer assistance are nice and very accomodating (since of course they wanted your business). Try going to SAN FERNANDO PAMPANGA TOYOTA, the only person who would greet you as you come in will be the security person. You might say, the reason is because Toyota has a lot of customers they attend to....well, been there 3 times but with same experience though most of their SAs' are just standing around, you actually have to approach one of them bago ka nila pansinin...opps baka naman itsura akong walang pera, don't they know yung nga naka tsinelas at pangit ang suot ang may pera talaga. But that wasn't the case, maayos naman suot ko. At nakita naman may dala akong sasakyan hindi yung naka-trike ng bumaba sa dealer. Though medyo unique ang situation ko, foreign (U.S.) bank issued sana ibabayad ko pero somehow they can't or won't assist me dahil daw local banks lang ang ka-deal nila "WAAA" (none of the dealers above told me so, Subaru even went beyond just to assist ) Toyota lang. I even ask to speak sa manager nila (look at their site para malaman nio sino siya), but even her refuse to talk to me, giving me the impression na they don't need my business since marami pa naman kaming ibang client na darating. Sabi ko nga sa kanila your not flexible and di kayo marunong mag-adapt sa mga unique situation ng client. So if ever mayroon na galing abroad at same situation, forget going to SAN FERNANDO PAMPANGA TOYOTA coz' their truly one of a kind sa mga dealers duon TRULY MAYABANG!!:fire: Anyway, I settled my problem sa Toyota Quezon Avenue sa Manila, very helpful at sinamahan pa ako sa Bank nila. I just hope mabasa nila itong thread ko.