New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    good intention and strategy sana, pero the cost is too much.

and with AUVs naman, the body gives out before the engine, just take a look at the older tamaraws out there. parang cardboard na ang kaha.

tsaka, malapit na lumabas ang KHAOS for diesels, so magiging zero na rin ang emissions ng lahat ng bus and jeepney sa buong Pilipinas

andy

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buses I think, are waiting na lang for CNG (compressed natural gas) stations para makumbinse sa conversion

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ano daw yung mga specificationg ng engine i rerelease nila?
    baka naman malakas at matipid yun kaya 200,000 ang presyo.

meron bang casa na nagbebenta ng makina lang?

kung meron bibili ako..... basta may WARRANTY... ehehehe....

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    mitsubishi sells engines only. sikat na sikat ang 4d56 sa fishing industry. they get brand new para walang sakit sa ulo. wala nang warranty, kasi di naman sa kotse nilagay

if u want to buy mitsu engine bnew, you can go to el dorado, pero, of course, arm and a leg talaga compared to surplus.

andy

5. jagxtrm Guest
    baka naman puro 4JA1 engines ang ilalabas nila. sana yng i-TEQ engine na para Euro-3 compliant na, reduced pollution pa! ;)

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    di kaya ang diesel na ibinebenta dito ang problema hindi ang makina ?kaya mausok ang mga jeepneys /revo and bus pati private vehicles

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Is this the project scheme (by DENR) which Gen. Victor Corpus was complaining against Sec. Mike Defensor? Diba, hindi Isuzu ang nakakuha ng project. I've heard it was a European Truck Manufacturer and not Isuzu.
    Hmmm...maybe it was renegotiated to another company (w/c is Isuzu) kasi nabuking yung scam!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw this on Isuzu Japan's website

http://www.isuzu.co.jp/world/press/n.../n_050829.html

They're going to sell their lineup of direct injection diesel engines to local users including passenger jeepneys. here's part of that report...

"The company sets its sales target of 1,000 units for the first year.
    The new diesel lineup for automotive application are the 4JB1 2.8 liter, 4HG1T 4.6 liter and 6HE1T 7.1 liter direct-injection engines. For marine application, Isuzu offers engines with power output ranging from 67PS for UM4JB1 to 750PS for UM6WG1TCX. Isuzu also has the 4LE2 for power generation, bus air-conditioning auxiliary and forklift engines."

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    dapat kasi mga bagong unit ibenta nila 200k pero wala makina para maganda tignan mga bulok na jeepney.he-he-he

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Replacement Engines for Jeepney/FX/Revo Made by Isuzu [Merged]