New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    only reason to keep making v8s is the nostalgia factor. some people just can't let go of the past not worth it though with the more advanced options now hahaha
    Have you driven the Ecoboost Mustang vs the V8 Mustang? Super layo. Not just because of raw power but also manner of delivery.

I'm a big fan of today's turbo engines but a big V8 has its perks as well.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    The sound of a NA V8, V10 and V12 is something else. Aural symphony for gearheads and even non gearheads. The uber turbo V6s of the germans sound lame.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For the likes of the Mustang or any of those V8/V10/V12 supercars, it’s best to keep them that way. The 2.3L Ecoboost does not do justice for the Mustang, maybe the 3.5L V6 Ecoboost would have been better but Ford opted to use that V6 turbo on the GT supercar instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    For the likes of the Mustang or any of those V8/V10/V12 supercars, it’s best to keep them that way. The 2.3L Ecoboost does not do justice for the Mustang, maybe the 3.5L V6 Ecoboost would have been better but Ford opted to use that V6 turbo on the GT supercar instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree. The 2.3eco belongs in a Focus, not a stang.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Problem with the 3.5 Ecoboost in a Mustang is malamang ma-outperform nya yung 5.0li V8.

Corolla crossover sounds interesting. Smaller than the RAV4 for sure. Maybe same size as the C-HR but with more conventional styling?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Possible Massive Leak of Upcoming Toyota/Lexus Lineup