New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Saw it on the newspaper today...
    The new Innova V, features include dual airbags, ABS, leather seats and 2nd row captain's chairs...
    Engine is probably the same as the other Innovas since they only mentioned D-4D and VVTi.
    So, based on the ad, it's just a more luxurious version of the current Innova? I wonder how much that additional luxury will cost the consumer?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Maybe around 200k more?... :-?

WBR,

ok lang naman kung 1kzte ilagay, pero...backwarding...well, para din di masapawan d4d fortuner nila...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Just talked to my SA at sabi niya eh same engine parin but with dual airbags, ABS, 2nd row captain seats, the front grill is different and it comes with only 3 different colors (Black, Medium Gray close to Vios gray, and silver). Price is less than 1.1M for the Gas model.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hello Peeps!

Peace Be With You!

I asked from a reliable source earlier.

There will be a new top-of-the-line Toyota Innova coming out. To be launch this coming Motor Show.

This will be called Toyota Innova V !

The hunch of the upgrade are the following:

1. Side skirts/mouldings to make it look more massive
    2. 16" rims
    3. Front grill change
    4. AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL

As for the engine, it is impossible to change as the engines currently available are already powerful enough to run accelerate the car.

Thats all folks!

Lets just see the looks of the "All New" Toyota Innova V!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Innova V was in the newspaper today. Does the rear seat still fold down for hauling? Or did they just slap on the front seats into the 2nd row?

An Innova E A/T variant is also now available.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sir *cardo, palakihin ko lang. medyo type ko ito avanza. oks na oks pang-daily driver mataas saka maliit. tamang-tamang sa M.M. infact parang mas ok pa size and body nya kaysa innova. mas proportional.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hi oldblue,

PBWY!

The Avanza is a 1.3 litre engine 7 seater. Was informed na this will be the successor of Toyota Tamaraw FX/Revo. Seems like not a gas guzzler but such engine with that body... We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    sir *cardo, palakihin ko lang. medyo type ko ito avanza. oks na oks pang-daily driver mataas saka maliit. tamang-tamang sa M.M. infact parang mas ok pa size and body nya kaysa innova. mas proportional.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    The Innova V was in the newspaper today. Does the rear seat still fold down for hauling? Or did they just slap on the front seats into the 2nd row?

An Innova E A/T variant is also now available.

I guess its just 4 captain chairs then the rear seat will still be same. Unless the configuration will be like Previa where in there will be a railing on the floor for sliding of chairs.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Para sa kin, i upgrade man nila ang innova sa 3.0L D4D, innova pa rin! Mas okey sana kung yung detailing na lang para pansin. Pag nakasabay ko 3.0D4D example sa city eh wala ako say!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
NEW 3.0 TOYOTA INNOVA and UPGRADED FORTUNER?