New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jzxeg View Post
    He said I can go to a gas station with steering alignment facility to address the problem but of course I have to pay for it. I'm sure this is clearly a factory defect because we are not alone with this kind of a problem with Vios '08 model.
    I got our car plates after 1 month and 8 days of waiting. My Toyota Sales Agent who was always available while I was in the process of buying the car was unreachable when I need to follow up my car plates and stickers. They would not give me sales invoices for the traffic cops in Metro Manila.
    Walang kuwenta yang agent mo.... after lang siya sa sales, wala siyang after-sales service. Same with the dealer, hindi ka man lang matulungan sa plate problem na hindi mo naman kasalanan.

So next time bibili ka ng bagong sasakyan, palit ka na ng SA and dealer. That will teach them...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    [quote=Indiosbravos200;1153000Aside from this. I think Otis is relatively ok but I might be moving casa for my 5K PMS since its really out of my way home (Alabang). Heard several horror stories regarding Toyota Alabang so I will be avoiding that casa like the plague. Im looking into Toyota Pasong Tamo or Makati, as alternatives.[/quote]

I'm not really up to date on which TOYOTA CASA is the best in terms of service out there, but I know Toyota Manila Bay (TMBC) sucks. They charge ignorant customers for additional service(s) that the customers don't really need.

Like an office mate of mine who was not informed by TMBC that FULLY SYNTHETIC OIL need only be changed every 10,000 Kms. So when he brought his VIOS to them for 5000 PMS, they still changed his fully synthetic oil and charged him for that. And then again for 10,000 PMS at the same CASA, they again changed his fully synthetic oil. And every time, he was not asked if he wanted oil flushing (optional service) done, they just do it and charged him of course.

E walang alam itong office mate kong ito. It was only when I pointed out these facts to him after seeing his charge invoices that on the next service (15,000Kms) he asked TMBC if he needs to change his fully synthetic oil , and only then was he informed by the service advisor that he need not change his oil at that time, and just change oil on the 20,000 PMS.

Granted, ta-tanga-tanga kasi siya kaya naiiisahan itong office mate kong ito, but TMBC should know better than just to take the opportunity to milk money out of every newbie in the motoring arena.

Kaya ayun, they lost a "faithful" customer and my office mate no longer brings his ride to (any) TOYOTA CASA for servicing.

Kaya nga dinadala sa CASA ang sasakyan kasi feeling natin mas safe kasi alam (dapat) nila on how best to take care of our cars. E kung ka kuwartahan lang tayo palagi, pano natin sila pagkakatwalaan with our hard-earned money?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    "I also had a steering alignment problem with our Vios '08 model"
    ano ang steering alignment problem sa VIOS 08? like hindi naka center yun steering wheel o while driving one side drag while applying brakes? please elaborate, thanks guyz......

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bhossed View Post
    "I also had a steering alignment problem with our Vios '08 model"
    ano ang steering alignment problem sa VIOS 08? like hindi naka center yun steering wheel o while driving one side drag while applying brakes? please elaborate, thanks guyz......

Sir, Yung sa akin hindi naka center yung steering wheel. Pina align ko pa sa Goodyear.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    up ko lang

any other feedback negative or positieve feedbacks
    to any car dealers out their?????

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Napansin ko sa Toyota, if you are a owner of a Prado or a Land Cruiser, you are a priority customer of the dealer, kahit kung may iba ka pang Toyota vehicles. Since we bought our Prado, priority customer kami ng dealer namin kahit sa Vios namin. Toyota Commonwealth even home serviced our Prado last Friday to update its VSC (kasama Prado namin sa recall). Tapos pag nalelate ng dating yung sasakyan (either Vios of Prado) for PMS, priority pa rin kami, nakukuha namin agad in 2 hrs.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    numbah5 : The more expensive your Toyota is, the more attention that you get from them. Cool.

*Topic : Toyota's after-sales service for me is pretty good. Well with my experience atleast with TYT North Edsa-Balintawak & TYT Balintawak.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Guys mura na ba to:
    1K PMS ng Toyota HiAce Commuter namin is P3500 plus.

Dadalhin ko to mamaya sa Toyota Marikina. San ba mas ok magpa service next time? Bakit nakalagay don merong Engine Detailing tapos may charge eh bago pa to iddetail agad nila? Free labor na yung price na binigay ko.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    In regards po with Toyota Commonwealth their service sucks...I always brought our Innova for service but for a simple PMS, aabutin sila ng maghapon kahit maaga mong dalhin at halos ng expensive warranty claim sasabihin sayo di raw cover like key alarm replacement dahil sa torn buttons, compressor and of course dont want to admit the faulty fuel pump issue of D4D another thing to avoid to this dealership is thier repair and painting services mostly puro back job tapos after 4th back job and failed to point it out to them beyond 3 months sasabihin sayo na 3 months warranty lang sila and this words are coming from the Service Manager himself...Right now all warranty claim that Commonwealth failed to replace good thing Toyota Otis was good enough to accommodate all those complain and change it and inform me on all the parts that could be covered by warranty and whats good about Otis is they segregate PMS and general service so usually for quick PMS it is done in 2-3 hours even you send your vehicle after lunch but until now i am still on the look out hope this become a lesson to newbie out here but this is based on experience thanks

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Up for this thread. Paki sagot naman tanong ko.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
How do you find Toyota after service?