Good day to all you innova users...

I will appreciate any help and suggestions right now for i am very desperate to have all possible answers. i know that a lot of you innova owners are very happy with your ride and who would not be... before we got our innova, we saw that my sister in law was very happy on the performance with their innova G diesel 2005. Me and my wife really gave it a lot of thought if we should get an innova or a Carens but because we saw that a lot of people are buying an innova so we decided to get one. at first we were so happy but after just 700km ODO meter reading then we saw Black smoke....

yun na ang start ng problem. We bought a brand new car for the reason that ayaw namin ng problems speciallly since we do have 2 daughters and we wanted a ride that we don't have to worry. but ever since the smoke came out... no exaggeration but Talo pa namen ang bus sa edsa!!!! kung matiyempuhan lang kami sa makati na nanghuhuli ng mga deisel e i'm am pretty sure e HULI kami.... to think that we bought our innova just last april 2008.

After our 1st 1000km check up here are the list of what they did with our innova:

1. 1000km check up- the usual check up and change oil but they had to rev the engine as per factory SOP to remove carbon deposits

2. 1375km- we went back to show that there is still black smoke... what they did is rev the engine and re-programm the ECU and told me to observe nalang daw coz wala naman lumalabas na problems sa computer nila

3. 1680km- went back again and according to casa that they will replaced the fuel injectors and ECU as per recommendation of TMP. They did replaced evrything but....

4. At present (aug 25,2008) 1800km ODO meter reading- ganun padin at mausok padin i told them that mausok padin and i was advice that baka daw and problem is sa turbo system na ng oto....

I can see that my service advisor and now service manager is doing everything by the book to solve my innova problems. I am just hoping that ma-solve nila in gods time....

If anybody reads this, please let me know if you have friends na naayos yung usok ng innova nila and i am more than willing to hear what they did.

i believe that this maybe an isoloted case as yun din and sinasabi ng casa.

I will appreciate any suggestions..

Thanks in advance!

Din