The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    2 doors kasi ang sira e.

that is located on each door?
    yespo.
    each door has its own independent mechanism.
    at kung mamalasin, some parts are "for front left only" and such.
    but hindi naman siguro yung actuators.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    kay uls mo kaya ipasuyo cathy kung ayaw mo pumunta banawe.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    And BTW my other Corolla is having locking problems too. The universe is playing tricks on me. What are the odds???

... ... ...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TS, if you have friends in the insurance company, you can ask them if they have corolla (same model as yours) that are total wreck. you can ask them to get the part you need. or you can ask a mechanic friend to find a surplus unit for you.....

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    yespo.
    each door has its own independent mechanism.
    at kung mamalasin, some parts are "for front left only" and such.
    but hindi naman siguro yung actuators.
    oh my. I still can't understand why 2 locks ang nasira sa auto ko and both on the right side.

Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    TS, if you have friends in the insurance company, you can ask them if they have corolla (same model as yours) that are total wreck. you can ask them to get the part you need. or you can ask a mechanic friend to find a surplus unit for you.....
    None e. I'm so desperate. I refuse to spend P20k for locks on a 4 yr old low mileage car

Is it right that I go to an audio store? My friend said they are used to dismantling the door sidings. But the question is can they repair it? or if something needs to be replaced, where do I get parts naman.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    oh my. I still can't understand why 2 locks ang nasira sa auto ko and both on the right side.

None e. I'm so desperate. I refuse to spend P20k for locks on a 4 yr old low mileage car

Is it right that I go to an audio store? My friend said they are used to dismantling the door sidings. But the question is can they repair it? or if something needs to be replaced, where do I get parts naman.
    Won't trust an audio store with a door lock job.

Feel ko just pony up the 20k... or you can leave the doors locked all the time. Tutal ikaw lang naman gumagamit haha

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    Just curious too if your garage is always moist? If after doing this remedy and your actuator still doesn't work, you have no choice but to replace them
    Not sure if our garage is moist but it is weird that my other recently has locking issues also

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Won't trust an audio store with a door lock job.

Feel ko just pony up the 20k... or you can leave the doors locked all the time. Tutal ikaw lang naman gumagamit haha
    Sa Ginza ko dapat dadalhin. Where can I bring it then? Hassle din pag sira ang door lock e. Naiinis ako everytime I use my car and that is not healthy

Can anyone recommend a shop that fixes locks?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sa Ginza ko dapat dadalhin. Where can I bring it then? Hassle din pag sira ang door lock e. Naiinis ako everytime I use my car and that is not healthy

Can anyone recommend a shop that fixes locks?
    Just have toyota do it?

Pag repair I suppose almost any electrical shop can "repair".

Pero pag door lock, i'd rather replace, kesa mag fail when I don't want it to...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Just have toyota do it?

Pag repair I suppose almost any electrical shop can "repair".

Pero pag door lock, i'd rather replace, kesa mag fail when I don't want it to...
    20k is a ridiculous amount for locks. Hindi sulit unlike repairs sa AC, steering or suspension etc

Bad trip sometimes I miss my extremely mechanical Lancer. Everything now is electronic

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast