New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    pero the best pa rin ang Test Drive. magsama ka lang ng marunong madali nang matukoy iyan kung ex-taxi or hindi. hindi mo na maibabalik sa dating condition ang sasakyan kapag ginawang taxi eh, that simple.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    My opinion below (unless they are tampered/replaced)
    1. Door handles
    2. high mileage
    3. Seats
    4. Side panels

I think pwede mo naman ibackground check yung history ng car sa LTO..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_david19 View Post
    hindi mo na maibabalik sa dating condition ang sasakyan kapag ginawang taxi eh, that simple.
    eto nga iniisip ko kasi may nakita akong lovelife na 2002 * P120K lang parang nakaka temp.

http://quezoncity.olx.com.ph/toyota-...-iid-168985533

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by duron View Post
    eto nga iniisip ko kasi may nakita akong lovelife na 2002 * P120K lang parang nakaka temp.

http://quezoncity.olx.com.ph/toyota-...-iid-168985533
    huwag na po iyan sir, laspag na laspag na iyan, trust me, I owned a taxi (kami rin nagpapasada which means alaga pa yun compared sa kung driver lang ang nagmamaneho), ginawa naming private dami nang problema, binenta ng palugi.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    thanks for the heads-up sir ben, kaya pala mura nalang binibigay kahit na modelo sya.

i like this pero bibigay kaya ng P150K ito?
    http://quezoncity.olx.com.ph/super-9...-iid-171268404

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by duron View Post
    thanks for the heads-up sir ben, kaya pala mura nalang binibigay kahit na modelo sya.

i like this pero bibigay kaya ng P150K ito?
    http://quezoncity.olx.com.ph/super-9...-iid-171268404
    medyo OT na tayo sir but anyway regarding your inquiry, tingin ko good buy siya.

1. All stock.
    2. mahal talaga ang price, meaning wala kang masyadong iniisip na "catch"

better to test drive din sir, kailangan may kasama kayong marunong tumingin ng sasakyan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Even if a duplicate plate is issued, the H will still appear on it no many how many times you request for a plate change.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    thanks for the added info, so one way of telling if ex-taxi nga sya is by the plate # either D or my H. is there any chance na ex-taxi sya tapos walang trace sa plate # nya na ex sya meaning nag karoon sya ng plate na talagang Private?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    *duron "eto nga iniisip ko kasi may nakita akong lovelife na 2002 * P120K lang parang nakaka temp."
    "i like this pero bibigay kaya ng P150K ito?"

Chief i'm confused about your concern. You're asking on how to spot an ex-taxi used car but based on the ad that you have linked, the ad says it's already an ex-taxi and the asking price is for only P118,000 pero your looking to buy it for P150K? It's a no-win situation for you!
    IMO, based on the pictures, I would'nt bother myself buying it as this might cause more problems (sakit ng ulo & sakit ng bulsa) in the long run. There are still other used cars (better ones!) out in the market where it would still fit your budget. Remember when buying a used car, think of the trade offs: bakit siya mura? what's the catch? Surely, sasabihin ng seller all the positive things about the car (that's the sales pitch!) esp. murang price. But then again, if you think you can afford the consequences....then go for it! Just my two cents.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    *duron "eto nga iniisip ko kasi may nakita akong lovelife na 2002 * P120K lang parang nakaka temp."
    "i like this pero bibigay kaya ng P150K ito?"

Chief i'm confused about your concern. You're asking on how to spot an ex-taxi used car but based on the ad that you have linked, the ad says it's already an ex-taxi and the asking price is for only P118,000 pero you're looking to buy it for P150K? It's a no-win situation for you!
    IMO, based on the pictures, I would'nt bother myself buying it as this might cause more problems (sakit ng ulo & sakit ng bulsa) in the long run. There are still other used cars (better ones!) out in the market where it would still fit your budget. Remember when buying a used car, think of the trade offs: bakit siya mura? what's the catch? Surely, sasabihin ng seller all the positive things about the car (that's the sales pitch!) esp. murang price. But then again, if you think you can afford the consequences....then go for it! Just my two cents.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
ex-TAXI, how to know