New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 51 of 138 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    I wish TMPI will bring a better J variant. Fatter and bigger steelies, G variant fenders, cargo bed with built in utilitarian hooks. TMPI, this will sell like hot cake if you bring this in!

The low rider hilux with punny steelies that TMPI is contended to sell us.

More pics

http://www.caradvice.com.au/393399/2...review/photos/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails toyota-hilux-workmate-nov-2015-5.jpg  

2. Join Date
    May 2016
    [QUOTE=Stokedmd;2741112]Sir, hindi ba maapektuhan warranty pag nag lagay ako ng after market stepboard, bumper, and rims? Kaya naisip ko trade in or upgrade inside the casa eh.[/QUOTE

ndi sir. ung mga upgrade na gagalawin ung electrical, engine etch ang kailangan e daan sa casa para ndi ma void warranty.

3. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    The CASA will not void the warranty to your engine if you placed a stepboard or put different tires; change your turbo though and you suffer a blown engine then that's where they void the warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by toto a. View Post
    sir, correct me if i am wrong, pero wala yata "security system" and E...

speaking of "security system" anong alarm gamit mo sir vinj?

Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    I wish TMPI will bring a better J variant. Fatter and bigger steelies, G variant fenders, cargo bed with built in utilitarian hooks. TMPI, this will sell like hot cake if you bring this in!

E model with upgrades
    mukhang ppresyo ito ng G kapag nagkataon.
    if that's the case, ito ang J "kunwari" ano naman kaya difference nito sa magiging E at G...

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by redreiko View Post

E model with upgrades
    mukhang ppresyo ito ng G kapag nagkataon.
    if that's the case, ito ang J "kunwari" ano naman kaya difference nito sa magiging E at G...
    Production cost-wise its not going to be such a big difference. Bec its still the same suspension, steel rims, fenders, the production cost will be negligible. Its just TMPI just wants to a higher profit margin bec. they know they can command it.

Adding power features such as window, mirror, abs, airbags, etc those will justify increasing the price. But by keeping the J variant as barebones as possible but also by including G variant-like appearance (stance), this will give it a more bang-for-buck without actually affecting production cost or necessitating a significant increase in selling price.

5. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post

The low rider hilux with punny steelies that TMPI is contended to sell us.

More pics

http://www.caradvice.com.au/393399/2...review/photos/

i agree sir. i actually tried asking for a unit like this pero pang australia daw ito. nag hanap din ako ng fatter black steel rims pero wala. simple lang sya at may pagka old school. ngaung week ko lang nakita sa olx (galing australia) pero nakabili na ako ng G rims.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by redreiko View Post
    speaking of "security system" anong alarm gamit mo sir vinj?
    I don't use alarms actually. Keyless entry is already good with me. In the long run, aftermarket alarms usually give me more headaches.
    Last edited by vinj; July 7th, 2016 at 12:48 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjornology View Post
    i agree sir. i actually tried asking for a unit like this pero pang australia daw ito. nag hanap din ako ng fatter black steel rims pero wala. simple lang sya at may pagka old school. ngaung week ko lang nakita sa olx (galing australia) pero nakabili na ako ng G rims.
    I think the present steel rims for the E would look great if fitted with a 265 65 tires . then paint them black. what do you think mga sir?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think the present steel rims for the E would look great if fitted with a 265 65 tires . then paint them black. what do you think mga sir?
    Depends on the beholder, but for me, yes it's nice.

9. Join Date
    May 2016
    yan din original na plan ko but decided not to go with it. the E rim is too skinny. para kaseng ndi rin safe to put a 265 tire sa pang 225. or pwede/safe ba?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjornology View Post
    yan din original na plan ko but decided not to go with it. the E rim is too skinny. para kaseng ndi rin safe to put a 265 tire sa pang 225. or pwede/safe ba?
    If the width of the E steel rim is the same with the stock G rims, then I think it will be perfectly safe.

been wanting to change my rims to a better one only that the budget does not permit yet. Ipon ipon muna. Sayang naman kase if I will go for a cheaper, non - branded rims only to feel sorry (regret) kung may budget na.

Although there are a lot of cheap but nice, tough looking rims other than the premium Black Rhino, XD, Black Mamba et. al..

At the end of the day, it would be you who will appreciate what you did to your wheels. Just my 2 centavos worth....